Why do we need negotiators?

The more he makes libtards and lefties fizz with their PC induced rage, the more I like Trump.. The funny thing is, it seems that the liberals in the US are trying their best to start a second American civil war but their opposition have all the guns and knowhow..

Sponsored Links
But generally speaking folk of the other religions don't want all Jews wiped from the face of the earth... Mix folk with that view in a peaceful society such as ours and you have a perfect recipe for genocide.

Nope best keep your religious head bangers in the middle East and Africa where they belong.... The Jews may be mildly nuts but they don't try to force their beliefs on us and I can continue to enjoy my bacon butties

I didn't mention the nutter in the car.. take a little less snow with your coffee

The more he makes libtards and lefties fizz with their PC induced rage, the more I like Trump.. The funny thing is, it seems that the liberals in the US are trying their best to start a second American civil war but their opposition have all the guns and knowhow..
You are getting dafter by the minute.
Have you been taking tranny's stupidity pills?

it looks like firegrouch's day centre is closed today, or his carer refused to attend.

Sponsored Links
The funny thing is, it seems that the liberals in the US are trying their best to start a second American civil war but their opposition have all the guns and knowhow..
I think you'll find it is Trump at war - with just about everyone. Not just those to the left of him but even those within the same political persuasion. The man is a toxic narcissistic, nutter.

I neither know nor care what is going on in the US,
Really........

Sure thang. Truth has never been one of your strong points.(y)

No, honest... It's the big thing with muslims at the moment, they splash acid around at people they don't like (Women, mainly) like it was Brute 33..

yep acid attacks on woman in Pakistan is a common occurrence

Sponsored Links
Back