Why do we need negotiators?

eugeorg.jpg

The EU have beaten Adolfbrand to this country too....

Sponsored Links
RWRs like AdolfGrouch are naturally drawn to such things.

The EU is fundamentally opposed to them.

Strange how CorgiBrand uses the Trump method of truth reversal.

Sponsored Links
RWRs like AdolfGrouch are naturally drawn to such things.

The EU is fundamentally opposed to them.

Strange how CorgiBrand uses the Trump method of truth reversal.
The Left and the EU are the new facists....

It seems that a prominant Rabbi in Barcelona has already urged European Jews to buy land in Israel and abandon Europe as it is lost to the Muslims.... Eu ethnic cleansing at its best. Hitler is winning and it is down to the right to stop him

It seems that a prominant Rabbi in Barcelona has already urged European Jews to buy land in Israel
Gosh, really? Here's me thinking that has been occurring since the Promised Land was first designated. You are a wee bit behind on that one. Returning to the Promised Land has always been part of the Jewish mandate.

You need to stay off the gear mate.
Well you know that it is the left promoting multiculturalism and multiculturalism will lead to the extermination of the European Jews.... The right want to keep the African Muslims in Africa where the only harm they can do is to themselves... Funny old world, ain't it? The left and the liberals promoting genocide and the right wing protecting the Jews.....

... Funny old world, ain't it? The left and the liberals promoting genocide and the right wing protecting the Jews.....
Tranny's Brafriend has gone really doolally now.
What was it the Charlotsville RWR were chanting?
Something about the Jews replacing them. :rolleyes:
And Tranny's Brafriend thinks it meant protecting the Jews. o_O

If you see this message on a box: "THIS WAY UP", what do you think it means? :ROFLMAO:

Tranny's Brafriend has gone really doolally now.
What was it the Charlotsville RWR were chanting?
Something about the Jews replacing them. :rolleyes:
And Tranny's Brafriend thinks it meant protecting the Jews. o_O

If you see this message on a box: "THIS WAY UP", what do you think it means? :ROFLMAO:
I neither know nor care what is going on in the US, but it seems that there are a very small number of yanks who don't like jews... The original Charlotsville protest was to protest the removal of a statue comemorating the Americal Civil war, or as some see it the removal of history... The Leftards simply went along for a fight.. and got one. Perhaps the folk shouting hatred for the Jews were Leftard plants, you never know with the fake news..
However, back in jolly old Europe, can you deny that the Leftards and Limperals are promoting multiculturalism which may well result in the erradication of European Jews, where as the only real hope for the Jewish people is for the African migrants to be stopped and removed... A policy that is promoted by the Right?

Perhaps the folk shouting hatred for the Jews were Leftard plants, you never know with the fake news..
Yeah that white terrorist just happened to be in his car facing ant-Nazi protesters when he accidentally mistook the accelerator for the brake. It was pure coincidence that he also happened to be a nailed on RWR.

You've been litening to too much fascist Trump nonsense.

Last edited:
.... the only real hope for the Jewish people is for the African migrants to be stopped and removed... A policy that is promoted by the Right?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, if you put it like that. I guess it is OK to stop migrants, any migrants, anywhere, for any reason, send 'em all back where they came from. That will help the Jews! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now if I demolish that lounge wall, I would not have to decorate it! And I could see the garden!
Oops, just done a 'firebrand' and forgot to see the bigger picture. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, if you put it like that. I guess it is OK to stop migrants, any migrants, anywhere, for any reason, send 'em all back where they came from. That will help the Jews!
But generally speaking folk of the other religions don't want all Jews wiped from the face of the earth... Mix folk with that view in a peaceful society such as ours and you have a perfect recipe for genocide.

Nope best keep your religious head bangers in the middle East and Africa where they belong.... The Jews may be mildly nuts but they don't try to force their beliefs on us and I can continue to enjoy my bacon butties

Yeah that white terrorist just happened to be in his car facing ant-Nazi protesters when he accidentally mistook the accelerator for the brake. It was pure coincidence that he also happened to be a nailed on RWR.

You've been litening to too much fascist Trump nonsense.
I didn't mention the nutter in the car.. take a little less snow with your coffee

Sponsored Links
Back