Why do we need negotiators?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's mentioned here too....
http://news.sky.com/brexit

I'd prefer it if we did sever all ties - immediately. I am not in favour of some watered down hybrid. Either we want to be part of the EU or we don't. That was the whole point of the thread, i.e. why DO we need negotiators. Why waste the time and effort when the UK could get busy now. Extraordinary times.

This has been constantly explained to u Noseall but u fail to grasp the reality of the situation.

Typical Noseall if he does not like the answer he will change the question, talking to him is like banging yer ead against a brick wall :)

& no we do not want to be part of the EU , there was a Brexit vote I assume u are aware of it ?

& no we do not want to be part of the EU , there was a Brexit vote
I still don't get what good any negotiations are going to do.
No matter what the UK puts on the table, the EU will reciprocate with a Brexit-busting concession of their own.

All the negotiations can possibly achieve is a watered-down Brexit hybrid. Crap really.

There has to be negotiations on some thing this big

The end result will be a deal ,worded in such a way that both sides can claim some type of success or victory .

and that's Politics ;)

There has to be negotiations on some thing this big

The end result will be a deal ,worded in such a way that both sides can claim some type of success or victory .

and that's Politics ;)
But Brexiteers don't want any deal with the EU. Brexiteers do not want ANYTHING to do with the EU. So why all the fuss just to revert to something the UK had before Brexit. Seems like a huge waste of time and money, considering other countries are queueing up to do a trade deal with the UK.

But Brexiteers don't want any deal with the EU. Brexiteers do not want ANYTHING to do with the EU.

Correct.

So why all the fuss just to revert to something the UK had before Brexit

Because europhile remoaners are still sticking their oar in.

Seems like a huge waste of time and money
Correct.

considering other countries are queueing up to do a trade deal with the UK.

Correct

Isn't the problem that the Government don't really want to leave.

Probably being lobbied all the time by big business who also don't want to leave.

He said terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city and that people should be vigilant and prepared.
How on earth do you be vigilant against vans travelling at high speed on the bloody pavement? How do you be vigilant when someone comes at you out of nowhere with a hatchet or a kitchen knife? How exactly do you prepare yourself for a terrorist attack in central London, or any large city then? I know, when you're out shopping, don't look in the shop windows. When you're out sightseeing, don't look at the sights.. Keep your eyes firmly fixed on the pavement and/ or , those around you.. Yep ,, that'll work then.

Sponsored Links
Back