Why do you accept cheap boilers?

Must admit the argument (?) for Atmos or Intergas is quite compelling / persuasive !!

As for reliability on boilers IMHO it is down the collective toilet !

we have installed 54 boilers not budget cheap boilers £600 t0 £750 + vat price tag , 22 ( to date) boilers have suffered a fault !! when I say a fault this does not include multiple faults on a boiler eg the ign board failed 7 days later the fan failed , that is counted as 1 fault

Shocking reliability , the worst I have ever come across & we have fitted Ravenheaps in the past !

Should have got you name down for the Intergas training day on the 12th May Transam. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Must admit the argument (?) for Atmos or Intergas is quite compelling / persuasive !!

As for reliability on boilers IMHO it is down the collective toilet !

we have installed 54 boilers not budget cheap boilers £600 t0 £750 + vat price tag , 22 ( to date) boilers have suffered a fault !! when I say a fault this does not include multiple faults on a boiler eg the ign board failed 7 days later the fan failed , that is counted as 1 fault

Shocking reliability , the worst I have ever come across & we have fitted Ravenheaps in the past !

Should have got you name down for the Intergas training day on the 12th May Transam. :cool:

Did the Atmos one a few weeks ago :)

Sponsored Links
Buy cheap, buy twice. Imo those who install the cheap crap are usually the cowboy installers who do a shyte job. Always buy the best you can afford is my advice!

...Why have I posted this? Simply because, if you the public didn't buy the rubbish, manu's would have to up their game and everyone would win ;)
There will always be a certain type of landlords, and the likes of Joe90.

I go by the theory, if Baxi combis had the hot water diaphraghm fitted at the back where you cannot get to it we would call it the worst boiler ever, as it is at the front and the easiest £60 repair you will ever do I think its a great boiler.(i have heating but no hot water), round like a shot. But should it need replacing every three years?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back