Why has the Best Photo thread been locked?

Maybe the subject of game shooting can seem a bit cruel to some, it did to me before I got a working dog. My view is that those game birds had probably lived a far better life right up to the moment they died than most of the turkeys we have bought this week or many of the chickens we eat throughout the year. None are 'wasted' and all are eaten. Anyway, that’s my final say on the subject and I’ll post no more of those type of pictures.

Sponsored Links
Terry, Merry Christmas to you and your family too. I didn't get CP as I was too busy but my family did two weeks ago.

Sponsored Links
Yes Barrie, despite having had a similar problem to you. Merry Christmas to you and your family. And hopefully a happy new year.
Good luck with that,anything on Blas,I know where Gasman (Steve) hangs out also Dex (Pete). I see Terry (conny) is still active.

Not heard from Sean for a long time. He did say he was going to spend time with his boys while they were growing up rather than waste it on a forum.

How is Pete doing?

Hi Tony. Sorry you didn't make it to CP but hope your family enjoyed their stay.
I'm doing good, enjoying life and job, still in pretty good health as well so lots to be thankful for. Hopefully your wife will be able to entice you back to CP and we get a chance to meet up.
Barrie, good to hear from you. It's been a long time.

Merry Christmas to you both and may you have a prosperous, healthy and happy 2020.

Not heard from Sean for a long time. He did say he was going to spend time with his boys while they were growing up rather than waste it on a forum.

How is Pete doing?

Pete seems fine,don't converse much because of a previous falling out.

Hi Tony. Sorry you didn't make it to CP but hope your family enjoyed their stay.
I'm doing good, enjoying life and job, still in pretty good health as well so lots to be thankful for. Hopefully your wife will be able to entice you back to CP and we get a chance to meet up.
Barrie, good to hear from you. It's been a long time.

Merry Christmas to you both and may you have a prosperous, healthy and happy 2020.

Good to hear all's well Terry,happy new year to you both and yours,and all else on here.

Survived Christmas day with Sue's family here, including grandkids, now doing Boxing Day with FIL and SIL.
Away for New Year at CP and step daughter & husband plus granddaughter and dog will be staying in our house while we are away.

Sponsored Links
Back