Why is it that some religions believe that Covid restrictions don’t apply to them?

So, not illegal or against any Covid rules then? Stupid possibly, but not illegal.

No, not illegal. But this thread isn't about obeying laws, it's about people doing what is right, or wrong. We really are not in a place to judge others.

Sponsored Links
Yep, Johnbey posted a picture of people NOT breaking any laws so that was completely irrelevant to the thread but you saw a chance to whinge about a government slogan that you didn’t like. End of story.
If you’re that bothered about the eat out to help out slogan, start a thread of your own about it.
I don't need to, it's already been discussed in this thread.
Because you don't like a relevant issue being discussed in this thread is hardly justification for me starting a new thread.

Sponsored Links
It is. It says so in the thread title.
And jonbey showed that disrespect for sensible behaviour is not the sole domain of any particular group.
For sure, eating out to help out was not illegal, but it was not sensible either.
In fact the government actually advised people to behaviour foolishly.
Here in France, strict social distancing rules still applied, at that time, including mask wearing, avoiding gatherings. etc.

And jonbey showed that disrespect for sensible behaviour is not the sole domain of any particular group.
**** all to do with disrespect for sensible behaviour. To do with certain religious groups totally and utterly disrespecting and ignoring Covid laws.

Austrian police have arrested a 100 skiers in st anton

all foreigners afaik including brits

all on a jolly

spinning some yarn that they live there or work there

Health of the nation being put at risk by a bunch of religious fruit cakes

arrest the lot of em and sling em out the country

they can go to France they will fit in well out there
It’s full of fruit cakes and scoundrels

blimey one even runs the country :LOL:

The answer is simple - "God will protect them"...

I visited Israel a few years ago and got the impression from our guides that Haredi were not very popular with the secular & ordinary Jews as they spent all day praying & living on handouts, used to see quite a lot in the markets hassling for donations

I visited Jerusalem many, many years ago and went looking for that so-called 'wailing wall'. In my ignorance, I thought it was a wall that made a wailing noise. As we got near I could hear it wailing and when I got even nearer, I noticed it was a cat squaring up to another one! True story, honest!

Sponsored Links
Back