Why Trump won ....

Sponsored Links
Clinton was playing identify politics which most people can't stand, unless you're johnd or noseal. It lost her a lot of votes.

Sponsored Links
If only a fraction of this is true, why isn't she behind bars?

Trump won because of his honesty.

He wore a hat 'make America great again'

He said he would build a wall.

Trump used to be a very succesful property developer but Trump is now just another politician.

How do you tell if a politician is lying?

I will give him one thing though, his body language doesn't give him away. For that, he MUST have had lots of schooling.

Not true. He was and is very poor at it.

Taxi drivers don't earn enuff to pay much more than £100 pa in income tax, yet they're like cockroaches where I live.

Every 5th car is a taxi, but none of them earn much more than £4.80ph.

My neighbour is a taxi driver & from the splendour of the patio of his £380,000 pied-a-terre he often weeps into his Cheval Blanc as he bemoans the rising cost of the airfare to his villa in Portugal. I feel so strongly about his plight that I have written several strong letters to our local MP demanding that this public transport service be subsidised by us tax payers.

Hilary Clintons description of ordinary American voters who didn't support her as a "basket of deplorables" did more damage to her campaign than any so called Russian troll.

Sounds just like the Gordon Brown moment describing an ordinary voter with legitimate concerns as 'just a bigoted woman'. And they wonder why people vote Trump. At least he does a reasonable impression of someone who understands ordinary people's needs and fears.

Sponsored Links
Back