Why wait til the guys dead?

S

Sombrero

I suspect the evdence is damming, but this saville guy is inocent until the courts decide isnt he? plus why are pepole coming out now hes dead? there arnt some compo chasers herea re their? i hope not.

Althogh in my opinion i think hes giulty as charged!

Sponsored Links
Look at it this way....

How many times has this happened before?

How many times have so many allegations about a celebrities behaviour surfaced after their death?

its all coming out now because you can't slander a dead person.....

Look at it this way....

How many times has this happened before?

How many times have so many allegations about a celebrities behaviour surfaced after their death?

agreed, but the law is the law, and the tabloid press is not the law

Sponsored Links
You can't legally pronounce a dead person guilty either because you can't try him.
So why are you waiting for the courts to decide.

maybe now everyone has claimed back thier PPI.....we will get adverts for jimmy savile abuse cases...

were you ever touched inappropriately by this so called celeb?....text "dirty old letch" to 88888 :mrgreen:

no win no fee....

You can't legally pronounce a dead person guilty either because you can't try him.
So why are you waiting for the courts to decide.

very intersting, so how is this gonna pan out? caan i claim he touched me and win some dosch? so if he cant be guilty and you cant try him, non of these people can be right? (in the eyes of the law)?

like i said, knee jurk stuff.. the tabliods jump on it.... fills hours of local news cheaply...

i suspect real evidecne will come out, but the courts must deel with that, not the press !!!

Newsflash,,,,,,,, Police believe Jimmy Savile, is an active member of an underground. paedophile ring. :D :D :D

Well it may help understand if youlook at how the people were treatred who did report him when he was alive. They were ignored and people who brought it to Saviles's attention were threatened with libel and effecetively he blackmailed reporters etc with the loss of charity money.

Newstalk asked him about allegations in 2007, and there were others who reported it.

If you understand how abuse occurs - someone in a position of power and trust.

If you understand the effects on a victim of the act and it's consequences .

If you understand how a victim is viewed with suspicion and blame (as seen on here) with the doubts of making people believe a person in power is guilty.

If you understand the fear of the threats the abuser makes.

If you understand things like these then perjhpas it's not so hard to see why some victims waited.

But remember, some didn't . They complained but were ignored.
Those who were not victims, but knew - they are the ones who need to be asked 'why not until now' not the victims themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back