Why would anyone trust Brexit Britain again?

surely you are mistaken

johnson clearly said there would not be checks between GB and NI

He told us he had an "oven ready deal"

And signed an agreement that his predecessor, Theresa May, said "no UK Prime Minister could accept."

Are you asking us to believe that he is a dishonest, untrustworthy liar who let the country down?

well he was wrong

mind you he did not know that there would be droves of EU sand wich checkers , ink colour checkers and tyre tread checkers :ROFLMAO:

all over paid , paper shuffeling , pencil pushing dead beats :)

Sponsored Links
mind you he did not know
The Prime Minister of the UK did not know?
Wow. That takes some beating. Perhaps we need someone better informed running the country....like a bricklayer or plumber perhaps?

PS lots of other people knew except Boris.(y)

Wow. That takes some beating. Perhaps we need someone better informed running the country....like a bricklayer or plumber perhaps?

PS lots of other people knew except Boris.(y)

you never knew about the soil in lorry tyre treads or ink colour Noseall

so dont tell porkie pies ;)

Some Brexers like to say:

"I don't care

I don't care

I don't care

I don't care"

Not really a suitable attitude for anyone ruining the country, is it?

But Brexers like him.

Sponsored Links
No. I'm a bricklayer and not the ..."there will be no checks"... PRIME MINSITER of the UK.(y)

well there u go than

how would any one know about some EU pencil pusher holding up a lorry because a form was filled out with blue ink and not black ink or vice versa .

one assume that common sense can be be applied even by some fool from the EU

was it written in the with drawal agreement about soil in tyre treads :confused:

or some fool having to check ham than another fool checking the butter and some other fool checking the mustard :ROFLMAO:

one expects that a certain amount of common sense can be relied upon

mind you its probably all involving the French :idea: which goes to explain the lack of common sense :ROFLMAO:

jeez us some bloke arrested at the border for a un declared ham sandwich :ROFLMAO:

Blimey one expects a few checks but not some fools tearing the pants out of the process :ROFLMAO:

its probably easier to get illegal drugs into NI than a sausage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

best advised that any contraband / drugs are not hidden in a sausage , or it will never get through

Last edited:
Except PRIME MINISTER Boris.(y)

Boris and his lap dog followers cheered his signing of the deal. It was pointed out at the time it was about 95% the same as the one May had tried to push through which they rejected wholeheartedly.

Now he wants to change the deal he negotiated and signed. If Boris pi$$ed on these idiots they wouldn't shower ever again.

What, by re-joining the single market which would preclude us from doing trade deals/arrangements/treaties with the rest of the world which is an even bigger market. Are you mental?

We would have to be mental to trust Blojo & co. The idiots (Johnson) signed a trade deal with Ukraine last October which they had copy and pasted from an old EU trade deal with Ukraine. (Tories do a lot of C&P with old EU deals, but seem to get worse deals somehow) Anyway, it was recently discovered that when the incompetents in Tory government signed the Ukraine deal, they had left a clause in binding The UK to EU regulations.

The Tories are just making anything up and signing without checking. Total disaster. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Desperate times! :rolleyes:

https://londonnewstime.com/britain-...n-trade-agreements-after-a-text-error/357833/

UK could remove 80% of checks instantly at no cost
Stop making me laugh Notch.
It is too serious an issue.
If there is no cost involved why isn't the government grabbing the offer with both hands.

Sponsored Links
Back