Why?

Sponsored Links
I'm merely asking why you wrote "As I said" in reference to some words that you hadn't said (or written, or whatever).

I was referring to what I had said in my first paragraph. C'mon Softus keep up :cool:

Steve

nice and sublte mods nickso.

:cool:

he's nailed it btw. is just a little dress up from an enthusiast. car was probly done in a 'cleaned 'style. subltle light mods that only a fan would notice.. hence the 'just a polo' statement.

Sponsored Links
Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat? And, up until like what, 50 years ago, scientists all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until someone split it open, and this like, whole mess of crap came out?

Now, are you telling me that you that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?

nice and sublte mods nickso.

i like subtle, it had a 3.5 from a 535 in it and i badged it as a 316 and had a towbar on the back :evil: miss that car a lot.....porsche baiting never fails to brighten my day :D

here's my 335i with its "german" plates, fairly inoffensive and quite legible. pressed steel the same as the ones steve is on about.

Difference is that the introduction of 51 reg also coincided with more stringent regulations on number plates.

here's my 335i with its "german" plates, fairly inoffensive and quite legible. pressed steel the same as the ones steve is on about.

Difference is that the introduction of 51 reg also coincided with more stringent regulations on number plates.

no difference between the requirements for a pre/post 51 reg car though.

Yes but because of its tender years a post 51 reg car would have to have fully compliant plates to be legal. Whereas a pre 51 reg car would only have to have them if the plates were replaced after 51 reg came in.

Nice Bimmer btw. I like the e30.

My neighbour has a great Number plate.

OO O4 KNL

Must be worth a few bob to some one

Yes but because of its tender years a post 51 reg car would have to have fully compliant plates to be legal. Whereas a pre 51 reg car would only have to have them if the plates were replaced after 51 reg came in.

true, i didnt think about that.

Sponsored Links
Back