Widespread violence in west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Safest, lowest crime countries in EU are the ones that largely maintain a mono-culture.
Let's look at that claim shall we...

Countries in the EU/EEA that have a higher immigrant population by percentage...

Malta
Sweden
Iceland
Germany
Ireland
Belgium
Norway
Spain

All of those also have a lower crime rate than the UK!

As do those with about the same or slightly lower immigrant populations...

So your point is what exactly?

Sponsored Links
Some blame all problems on immigrants. If only it was that simple.
Of course it's not that simple, because those people also have a scale of immigrant hatred which is usually based on skin colour or religion...

They of course get their misinformation from the RWM !

Take the royals for example...

They are mainly immigrants/descended from immigrants, and yet only one is constantly attacked in the press...

Could it be because Meghan is black, whilst they fawn over 'english rose' Kate?

Even that pervert Andy gets better treatment than Meghan!

Are you referring to the realists who vindictively disclose other personal data on public forum, and then boast about committing a crime?

That's a new definition of a realist, to me. I call them self-confessed criminals.
pat I think it's safe to say you have an issue with your personal data being misused.
You mention it on every thread I've ever read on here give it a rest now

pat I think it's safe to say you have an issue with your personal data being misused.
I think Harry's red hair is more awkward than Megan's skin colour as far as they are concerned

Countries in the EU/EEA that have a higher immigrant population by percentage...

Malta
Sweden
Iceland
Germany
Ireland
Belgium
Norway
Spain

Exactly how many terrorist attacks have there been in Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia - to name a few?

How many murders are there in Prague compared to London?

Are there ethnics running around in Warsaw with machetes and knives?

I think it's safe to say I have an issue with anyone's personal data being revealed on the internet without their permission.
When a long time user boasts about revealing someone's personal data, when it is so obviously a crime, I have tremendous concern for the individual who's data was disclosed. There might have been serious consequences for all we know. Suppose the user who's whereabout were disclosed, and they were hiding from an abusive partner....... This is something that should not be dismissed as simple oversight.
And ReganAndCarter discloses those whereabouts out of sheer vengeance. That's tantamount to being the abusive partner.

Now how did he obtain this personal data?
He claims that the user revealed it themselves. So why would he then take great delight in revealing it again. It does not make logical sense.

Either he was lying about his criminal activity, or he had the assistance of the mods or admin passing this information to him, or he had access to that data himself.
Any ideas which is the truth?
Perhaps the Data Protection Commission will get to the bottom of it.
Additionally, what I find astounding is despite his self-confessed crime, and his implicit involvement of the site admin in his crime, and his persistent and blatant racism, he's allowed to continue posting.

Judging by the many allegations of previous usernames, I'm guessing that many have been banned for objecting to racism. Yet some on here are allowed to be persistently racist, and confess to the complicity of admin in their crimes.
And I won't let it drop so easily.

Are you serious? Are you putting up Sweden as an example of a safe country. What about the no go areas and riots? Are you really holding up Sweden as an example of cultural cohesion? You cannot be serious! :ROFLMAO:

Hint - you won't see any of this in Krakow, Ljubljana , Talinn or Riga.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say I have an issue with anyone's personal data being revealed on the internet without their permission.
When a long time user boasts about revealing someone's personal data, when it is so obviously a crime, I have tremendous concern for the individual who's data was disclosed. There might have been serious consequences for all we know. Suppose the user who's whereabout were disclosed, and they were hiding from an abusive partner....... This is something that should not be dismissed as simple oversight.
And ReganAndCarter discloses those whereabouts out of sheer vengeance. That's tantamount to being the abusive partner.

Now how did he obtain this personal data?
He claims that the user revealed it themselves. So why would he then take great delight in revealing it again. It does not make logical sense.

Either he was lying about his criminal activity, or he had the assistance of the mods or admin passing this information to him, or he had access to that data himself.
Any ideas which is the truth?
Perhaps the Data Protection Commission will get to the bottom of it.
Additionally, what I find astounding is despite his self-confessed crime, and his implicit involvement of the site admin in his crime, and his persistent and blatant racism, he's allowed to continue posting.

Judging by the many allegations of previous usernames, I'm guessing that many have been banned for objecting to racism. Yet some on here are allowed to be persistently racist, and confess to the complicity of admin in their crimes.
And I won't let it drop so easily.

Are you serious? Are you putting up Sweden as an example of a safe country. What about the no go areas and riots? Are you really holding up weden as an example of cultural cohesion? You cannot be serious! :ROFLMAO:

Hint - you won't see any of this in Krakow, Ljubiana, Talinn or Riga.
You don't tend to get it in Belfast either

Malta
Sweden
Iceland
Germany
Ireland
Belgium
Norway
Spain

The other countries get the best immigrants and the riff raff who are unqualified and or criminal are sent to the dump called England

The other countries get the best immigrants and the riff raff who are unqualified and or criminal are sent to the dump called England
What is your source of information?
Could it be ReaganAndCarter by any chance? :rolleyes:
Or maybe andy11? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back