Widespread violence in west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police can't win no matter what they do.
If they stop and search they will be called racist.
If they don't stop and search they will be accused of not doing their job when people start to ask why so many young black men are dying.
It's not a matter of 'winning', it's how they do their job...

A tricky one, but not helped by the institutional racism that exists in that organisation...

An attitude that also sadly exists in some less enlightened sections of the UK population and thus from which they recruit!

Sponsored Links
The victims are usually young black men
The attacker's are usually young black men
I don't think the police are being racist if they stop and search young black men.
Your data shows numbers of arrests, not attacks, nor victims.
Don't twist the real data to suit your own bigotry.

As I explained, and ellal also mentioned, if the police persist in stopping and searching young children, they're going to create a distrust among young children, That distrust will manifest itself during further stops, and police will interpret that distrust as a reason to arrest more young children than other groups
Such a cycle of building distrust and targeting that group foments and reinforces the bigotry and distrust.

It's also a matter of public record that being black suggests that you are more likely to receive a custodial sentence than other groups.

The victims are usually young black men
The attacker's are usually young black men

Your data shows numbers of arrests, not attacks, nor victims.

FlatulentFreddie provided this report:
Then discussed the number of attacks, and the number of victims. The report makes no mention of attacks, nor victims. The second paragraph explains what the report does.
This data measures the number of arrests

Now kindly explain your outburst.

Then discussed the number of attacks, and the number of victims. The report makes no mention of attacks, nor victims. The second paragraph explains what the report does.
This data measures the number of arrests

Now kindly explain your outburst.
I didn't provide that report pattie/himmy Calm down and stop lying

Sponsored Links
No I did as it shows some unfortunate facts.

The tricky part is people feeling persecuted. Say some one is stopped under SUS and acts up. That makes them more liable for arrest or just a few hours custody.

A car is stopped and the occupants rant and rave. Anyone that does that is likely to be asked to get out of the car. They may be anyway. I have been. ;) I did object once by politely saying I'd rather not get wet officer. It was raining. Officer is the polite term to use. That is what they are.

Another case that hit the news. Guy stopped for using his mobile phone. He wasn't but had his hand in a position that suggested he might have been.

I lived in an area where cars were far more likely to be stopped. Hardly any ethnic minority population at all. I can recollect one family out of loads. I lived there from the age of 6 to 40.

Black, white, this religion, that religion, any religion, no religion ... maybe if folk just endeavoured to live so-called ordinary lives, treating others as they'd wish to be treated, showing the basics of respect for others etc then this sort of cyclical sh1t wouldn't keep on happening.

I get so fed up reading about it. When will we friggin' learn?!?

Never is the answer.

The violence has been caused by Far right groups like Hindutva which have developed since Narenda ModI took power in India.

Look at who he is and who he is like:

“Narendra Modi, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson: all these international figures have one thing in common, their thirst for increased capitalist ventures. Ongoing Tory government policies have been beneficial to only one group of people: the rich. With their insidious drive to fill in their pockets and those of their friends”

You mean like Black supremacists?

So you have been lying since you joined this forum?
We all know your Himmy, or any of the other names you’ve had.
It’s laughable that you lie about it.
If you lie about that, you lie about everything.
Everything you spew is seen as a fabrication because we all know you are a liar.
Please find anyone of these lies that you allege I have been telling.
If there's so many, I can expect an immediate response?

Are you really FlatulentFreddie, but you forgot to switch usernames, because you have responded on his/your behalf.

I didn't provide that report pattie/himmy Calm down and stop lying
You referred to it, within 3 minutes of being aware of its existence. Did you bother even reading any of it?
You certainly misrepresented it's contents.

What is it that you know about this himmy?
Will you tell me who it's supposed to be because himmy does not exist in the search function.
While you're at it, please explain how come you know about this himmy, because I am assuming they existed before me. and you joined the forum after me. So who were you before? And do you have any other usernames because Sled seems to have exactly the same attitude as you, with your unsubstantiated accusations of lying.

Black, white, this religion, that religion, any religion, no religion ... maybe if folk just endeavoured to live so-called ordinary lives, treating others as they'd wish to be treated, showing the basics of respect for others etc then this sort of cyclical sh1t wouldn't keep on happening.

I get so fed up reading about it. When will we friggin' learn?!?

Never is the answer.
Because racists will be racists.
They're taught to be racist from an early age by their parents.

Police need a reason to stop and search,
You reckon?
Section 60 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 allows a police officer to stop and search a person without suspicion. This is different from ordinary 'stop and search' because it means the police don't need to have 'reasonable grounds' in order to stop and search you.

Liar

I almost took you up on that Himmy, surely it would be easy to find all the times you’ve said your not Himmy or any other previous user name on here but I was wrong.
After the first four pages of your posts I gave up and those posts are not one liners, they’ve taken some thought and research.

You don’t half spew some garbage. Is this a full time job for you?
No need to reply, because of your previous lies. I can only assume whatever you write will also be lies.
Go on then find one occasion. You've admitted you can't, yet you still accuse me of lying!
As another has said, it's pointless denying something which you've already convinced your self is true.
So I don't bother, because then you wouldn't believe me and you'd call me a liar.
But you call me a liar without being able to find one instance of me denying that I am someone else.
So you're going to continue calling me a liar without the slightest bit of evidence.
That says more about you than it does me.

Are people really that stupid.
I said unless a superintendent grants an order and that order is dum dum dum….section 60

You referred to it, within 3 minutes of being aware of its existence. Did you bother even reading any of it?
You certainly misrepresented it's contents.

What is it that you know about this himmy?
Will you tell me who it's supposed to be because himmy does not exist in the search function.
While you're at it, please explain how come you know about this himmy, because I am assuming they existed before me. and you joined the forum after me. So who were you before? And do you have any other usernames because Sled seems to have exactly the same attitude as you, with your unsubstantiated accusations of lying.
You lied when you stated it was my report himmy you rascal

What one precisely?

The post that you referred to was a response to flatulentFreddie.

Where was this supposed lie in my post?
Unless you are getting yourself mixed up with which username you are using.

Are people really that stupid.
I said unless a superintendent grants an order and that order is dum dum dum….section 60
So the police are allowed to stop and search without suspicion then?
How do people know whether a section 60 is in force? Is it announced in the press, in the media?
As far as Joe public are concerned, the police can stop and search without suspicion.

Your comment is like saying it's raining, except when it isn't. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back