Wireless Garden Setup (Wisebox) Will this work?

Sponsored Links
You have a choice of asking the people who make/sell the product, on the grounds that they are best placed to know about the product, or of asking a bunch of strangers on the internet who you have absolutely no reason to suspect know more than you.

I suggest you try the other one.

I may have read it wrong but it looked to me like you set the fob, 1 button on and 1 button off, therefore for two receivers maybe you would need the 4 button fob.
Each receiver set to a different channel

http://www.wisecontrols.com/item.aspx?i=2523
"How to program a WiseBoxes circuit to a 2 button switch. Programming a WiseBoxes circuit this way will result in 1 button being On, and 1 button being Off. Programming to either button 1 or 2 will result in button 1 being On, and button 2 being Off while programming to either button 3 or 4 will result in button 3 being On, and button 4 being Off.

Programming this way means only a maximum of 2 circuits can be controlled from a 4 button switch. Make sure that the mains 240V supply into the WiseBox is ON. Press the programming button (M1, M2, M3, or M4) twice within 1 second, holding on the second press. (the buzzer will sound continuously). While holding down the programming button, press the button on the switch / remote you wish to control the circuit with. (The buzzer will sound intermittently to confirm the programming is successful.) The 2 buttons will now turn that circuit on or off."

"The WiseKeyfob Remote comes in 1,2 or 4 channel versions. Wise Keyfobs can be used to control any of the receivers in the Wise Controls range. The function of the switch, and each of its buttons, depends upon the function of the wireless receiver it is programmed to. Therefore a single button can be used for a variety of functions including, but not restricted to, on/off and dimming, or master off only"

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So you want the two receivers to come on and off together?

If so, my guess is that yes you can do that, since the receivers learn the transmitters' codes rather than vice-versa, but why not ask the manufacturer?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back