Wiring help for kitchen, slave and master (Lightwave)

Well done! Thanks for the feedback.
I admire your structured approach.

Good luck with the beds!

Thanks! Beds are still being built! :LOL: I'm thinking we should have just paid the £75 build fee for each... what a mission of note! I recon there must be over 1000 pieces per bed easily. But, we'll get there in the end I'm sure.

Sponsored Links
When i see you had reposted, for a minute i thought the Lightwave had gone wrong :)
:p Hehe .. understandable. They're going strong still, quite impressed with them so far and work a breeze with Alexa. Will be ordering one of each of the same for the lounge area, which is setup the same as this lot I replaced on the kitchen side... although, still need to think about that as we don't use the lights in there much. Up-lighter is mainly used 99% of the time.. Then a non-dimmer set for the bottom and top stair landings. When time and funds allow I guess :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back