wish i had job

Sponsored Links
So that's it then. You've finally got a play on my name? Well done.

On the subject of usernames, can any of you work out why i chose "cantaloup"? Clue - pygmalion ;)

Sponsored Links
Eliza Doolittle was eating one before she found a room somewhere.

Sorry, skills,.. welder, ex car mechanic, paint and deco,Loved working on the railway, got a few nvqs on there my next move was engineering supervisor which wasn't worth the responsability for the money.

I would do any job if the money is there, but won't be mugged by working for peanuts'
I worked for 8 months at 50 grand a year and that spoiled me, but coming from a council estate it lifted my family so much, not a penny was spent extravagently(sp) and so 6 yrs later, need a job.

Sorry, skills,.. welder, ex car mechanic, paint and deco,Loved working on the railway, got a few nvqs on there my next move was engineering supervisor which wasn't worth the responsability for the money.

I would do any job if the money is there, but won't be mugged by working for peanuts'
I worked for 8 months at 50 grand a year and that spoiled me, but coming from a council estate it lifted my family so much, not a penny was spent extravagently(sp) and so 6 yrs later, need a job.

So you could probably turn your hand to anything, in the present economical climate do something, anything just to keep the pennies coming in. I've been driving trucks for £10ph, you just got to bide your time till we come out of the cack we're in at the moment. :confused: :confused:

I've been driving trucks for £10ph, you just got to bide your time till we come out of the cack we're in at the moment. :confused: :confused:

Joe reckons there will be no end. Just a gradual downward spiral. Anyhow, he's not here to back this up. Finally been carried off to the funny factory, no doubt.

More importantly, how many Yorkies you on a day Pred? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back