wish i had job

Whitespirit66";p="2261404 said:
I've been driving trucks for £10ph, you just got to bide your time till we come out of the cack we're in at the moment. :confused: :confused:

Would be happy with that all the time, rescession or not but would like at least 12 hour shifts plus weekends, i don't mind unsocial hours, i love work and does my deppresion the world of good, hence thinking of volunteer work
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I've been driving trucks for £10ph, you just got to bide your time till we come out of the cack we're in at the moment. :confused: :confused:

Joe reckons there will be no end. Just a gradual downward spiral. Anyhow, he's not here to back this up. Finally been carried off to the funny factory, no doubt.

More importantly, how many Yorkies you on a day Pred? :LOL:

Between you & me, keep it quiet 127kilo's worth of kit kats, mars, crunchies etc, i think its time to start smoking again. :confused:

lou";p="2261506"

Would be happy with that all the time, rescession or not but would like at least 12 hour shifts plus weekends, i don't mind unsocial hours, i love work and does my deppresion the world of good, hence thinking of volunteer work
:rolleyes:

Volunteer work sounds interesting & you never know whheeerre it could lead, go for it you've nothing to lose, if you dont do it you'll never know, dont forget to keep us informed. GOOD LUCK ;)

I've sometimes wondered about voluntary jobs - why does someone need to apply for a voluntary job, and why does one need a manager?

Sponsored Links
I would do any job if the money is there, but won't be mugged by working for peanuts'

But you would rather mug the tax payer!
Don't you have to accept work where an employer is offering work?
Or forfeit your benefit?

I only ask as the last client we worked for just before xmas had a couple of dole bludgers for so many weeks working on his farm doing labouring duties.
Can't recall how many weeks but afaik he let them go early and didn't have to pay them a penny.

Who was mugged in that case. The dole bludgers or the taxpayer?

You need to be managed don't you?
Not always. Heck, you could get hold of a broom and a plastic bag and make it your own voluntary thing to go and clean up some litter somewhere. That's make the world a better place and give you something to do. Or knock on a few doors and offer to tidy up their gardens for free, or wash their cars.

To your first statement , if someone i gonna be mugged let it be them not me.

your question, yes, should you be offered work you should take it,permitting)

As for the dole bludgers(which you are obsessed with) they usually get paid of the state still, so the farmer used people free of charge instead of employing someone, a mate of yours was he?

I was thinking more follow your heart, if say you liked animals pop into your local dog/cat home, or old peoples home, something you have an interest in so as to give you more enthusiasm.

Sponsored Links
Back