Woke act comes in to force in Scotland

Sponsored Links
No date set for it though, kicked into the long grass?
The Scottish Parliament does not follow the same kind of practices as the UK Tory government.

Later this year is a tentative date.
I'm sure the women of Scotland will not allow it to disappear from the calendar.

Bit like the waspi women then jump up and down and stamp their feet and get ignored.

Sponsored Links
Really I'll go to foot of our stairs. Governments of all persuasions know how to play the game.

The end goal is a genderless society, of course the new law doesn't protect real women.
not sure about that

“Asserting that sex is a biological fact or that it is not changed just by virtue of the gender by which someone chooses to identify is not and never can be a hate crime under this legislation.”

no thats not what the article says

it says that misogyny should be dealt with under standalone legislation

please try sticking to facts
Should be dealt with, given there's no time frame what are we to assume going off past history.

Should be dealt with, given there's no time frame what are to assume going off past history.
you said "women are copping it again"

the article doesnt support what you claim

your thought processes are very woolly to say the least

What bit don't you understand about them not having any legislation in place.

You've already spread your fake news about what new legislation has been passed.
I don't spread fake news, I provide assertions based on a direction of travel (depending on the subject) or I simply provide facts.

No date set for it though, kicked into the long grass?
Actually it seems it was drafted a while ago and kicked in very recently. Even big posters around mentioning it.
The police and others are concerned about misuse in relationship to free speech. Also probably policing it as it may well need test cases.

Woke - made up word to keep the gammons angry.
Good job you aren't in Scotland boyo, we'd have you down the nick..

The prosecution need only prove that a remark was “likely” rather than “intended” to offend. A crime could be committed if “a reasonable person would consider it threatening, abusive or insulting”. The word Gammon is intended and likely to be insulting.

Sponsored Links
Back