women swearing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
to the ladies... what do you feel about women swearing? does it offend you more/less same as men?
to the men, how do you feel about ladies swearing?
and... drinking pints in pubs??

Sponsored Links
when my beehatch is spanking me with the whip and screaming 'come on big boy' i simply love it when she uses profanities.

it makes her seem very......um......grubby.

yes grubby. in fact the more foul mouthed she is the better.

and grubbier.

;)

only kidding. mrs noseall and i wouldn't even dream of it. :p

swearing is unladylike conduct.

But they can drink what they want.

hm... was talking generally swearing as opposed to 'talking dirty!!!!!'

Sponsored Links
I am 36 years old. when I was 18 to 25 it was frowned upon for women to drink pints.. by both men and women.
same as, I never went to the bar for drinks.. as it was seen as not the done thing for women to do.

things have definately changed but I must say that when pals and us go out for meal, say in a pub, the hubbys or partners will always go to the bar. (not a money issue as most of time, bank accounts etc are shared.. its just a gentlemanly thing to do.. and I like it)

though.. I will drink a pint sometimes... with a bar meal meal. otherwise wine

2002-sept-al-murray.jpg

Glass of white wine for the lady :LOL:

toffee said:
things have definately changed but I must say that when pals and us go out for meal, say in a pub, the hubbys or partners will always go to the bar.

What do the single women do?

not sure... when i go out with my single friends, we take it in turns going to bar. or.. the staff come to the table

I am a laydeeee, and I hate women swearing, and I mean every word out of thier mouth is F this and F that.
However, if I am explaing something that I think need a swear word then I will say that naughty word. :eek:

For example....., 'I went into the electrical shop the other day, and saw this 'great f*** off telly, it was a beauty' :LOL:

But for someone to to swear and be a chav is definately a turn off for me.

great F**k off telly. Sorry ain't heard of that make. Sony or Samsung maybe.

I dont swear...........

.......as much as some folks do :LOL: :LOL:

Been told it is very unladylike.

I will refrain from repeating my response ;)

toffee said:
I am 36 years old. when I was 18 to 25 it was frowned upon for women to drink pints.. by both men and women.

But the women who did it well got respect. I knew inthe 1970s a petite young lady, ( she was a very sophisticated lady when she wanted to be), who could down 6 pints of Fullers London Pride Ale one after the other and still appear sober.

( Some pubs then gave you and a guest free beer for the rest of the night..... drink six and still be standing was the test )

She also rode a 650 cc Triumph motorcycle and spoke several languages as part of her employment in export.

Sponsored Links
Back