Women's football, still a long way behind?

Reaction score
Dystopia, a small island too close to Europe
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
I wouldn't say it's getting more air time than the men's game but wait 'til November and you'll see how the game should be played.;)
The wimmin's game still looks like a League One/Two standard and none of 'em can find a goalkeeper worth a damn. I have nothing against their right to play and as many people support it, fair play, but i can't find any enthusiasm at all for their knees-bent-running-about.

They need the TV coverage and the TV money in order to pay the players more, it is only fairly recent since pro contracts were awarded. The more it is shown on TV the more people will attend matches in person which is exactly what is happening.

I discovered something new to me today - they are playing cricket too!
I would have thought that they would not play such a boring game.

Sponsored Links
'Way behind..'

Behind what exactly?

You really are a tit. .. you know he means men's Football. The same men who roll about and bend their knees who you defend.

You really are a tit. .. you know he means men's Football. The same men who roll about and bend their knees who you defend.
I don't defend professional actors that roll around pretending they've been fouled.
And I think the women's game is catching up with that unsportsman/woman practice all too fast. It has made the women's game uninteresting for me, just like the men's game.
It's becoming too much like professional wrestling, all about the spectacle, not the sport.

I don't defend professional actors that roll around pretending they've been fouled.

Actors will have to do about 10 takes until its a convincing roll. Or they just get a body double.

Some are just too dam rich to roll.

I discovered something new to me today - they are playing cricket too!
I would have thought that they would not play such a boring game.
The problem with cricket is that it takes a lot of concentration and understanding of subtle tactics , anyone with a short attention span and little knowledge may find it boring, England womens cricket have been playing test since the mid thirties.

Actors will have to do about 10 takes until its a convincing roll.
Footballers are given a score for their unconvincing rolls roles.
They either get a free kick or they don't.
When it's a really really good roll role, they may get a penalty.

I wasn't aware they were trying to catch up or attempting to.

LIAR. And you have the neck to call me a tit.

I always thought women's football was aiming for a par with men's football ⚽⚽️.. maybe I'm wrong?

Why have you enlarged the word Liar in blue? Is there any reason for this?

It all started when women were allowed to wear trousers.

I always thought women's football was aiming for a par with men's football ️
No, you are wrong. I'm sure they'd like better pay and more recognition though.

Why have you enlarged the word Liar in blue? Is there any reason for this?
Its a link for you to click on. Maybe you should engage your brain or memory before making accusations. And you have the neck to call me a tit.

Sponsored Links
Back