Its a mans game

Sponsored Links
shut up yet again one of your usual halfwit comments
You think the women are impressed by a bunch of prima-donnas falling over at the slightest touch, whilst clutching their untouched knee?

Give over boyo, you have zero clue as per. Pay the women similar amounts and watch when they all start falling over all of a sudden.

Was it Shankly who said "some people believe that football is about life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude , I can assure you its much more important than that"

Was it Shankly who said "some people believe that football is about life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude , I can assure you its much more important than that"
It was.

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden i'd shut the curtains", is another of the great man's quips.
They really don't make 'em like Shanks anymore.

Sponsored Links
You think the women are impressed by a bunch of prima-donnas falling over at the slightest touch, whilst clutching their untouched knee?

Give over boyo, you have zero clue as per. Pay the women similar amounts and watch when they all start falling over all of a sudden.
pmsl i would love to see you getting up from an encounter from souness /jimmy case norman hunter and the like .
Pay women a similar amount why would anyone do that for pub standard football

pmsl i would love to see you getting up from an encounter from souness /jimmy case norman hunter and the like .
Pay women a similar amount why would anyone do that for pub standard football
Footballers (Association Football) are all pussies. I love to see you after an encounter with SA front row boyo. Now that would make me smile.

Footballers (Association Football) are all pussies. I love to see you after an encounter with SA front row boyo. Now that would make me smile.
oh ffs by the looks of your face its came up second best quite a few times

Watched a non league FA cup game the other week. I couldn't believe how physical it was. Far more physical than the woman's game. However the top women's game was far more technical than at this level.

Watched a non league FA cup game the other week. I couldn't believe how physical it was. Far more physical than the woman's game. However the top women's game was far more technical than at this level.
Watching lower league football is a bit like going back to the days of mud 'n blood but sometimes makes a refreshing change of pace from the precision play of Man City. Endless passes around midfield bore the socks off me and it's pretty amusing to see the errors made in non-league footie. The way they still slide in to tackles makes you wince but gets the crowd raging one way or the other, reminding you the game is played with heart as much as head.

Womans football has problems competing with the boys
And this is why they should not be compared. Rightly or wrongly they will always be compared to the men, but that's not where the women are aiming for.

And this is why they should not be compared. Rightly or wrongly they will always be compared to the men, but that's not where the women are aiming for.

Then it's a non argument then. As so.e get paid very well.

If women footballers want paid the same as male footballers, then that should be dictated by their ability relative to their male counterparts.

Sponsored Links
Back