Its a mans game

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
He was commenting on a football match contested by 22 men.

I was listening to the women's final on the radio. The male co- commenter was saying that an English player needed to calm down otherwise England would be down to 10 men :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I think they are quite good at that sweeping up on ice game whatever it’s called.

Do you mean when they drive that machine around smoothing the ice ready for the next skaters

It's a bit like a road sweaper on ice!

Do you mean when they drive that machine around smoothing the ice ready for the next skaters

It's a bit like a road sweaper on ice!
No. The one where someone slides a big lump of wood on the ice and others run in front of it with brooms, sweeping like their life depends on it.

Stupid comment then? Especially when it was pointed out to him.

Could have easily quantified his comment along the lines of, its the type I prefer.

He might like women's football. He just happens to have been employed to comment on a London Derby in the men's game. Not the woman's game.

Try not to get confused by the two.

He might like women's football. He just happens to have been employed to comment on a London Derby in the men's game. Not the woman's game.

Try not to get confused by the two.
I dont think its me thats confused.

Or that thinks the men win more than the women. The aim of the game

No. The one where someone slides a big lump of wood on the ice and others run in front of it with brooms, sweeping like their life depends on it.

They are so backward.... there's a machine that does that now....

I dont think its me thats confused.

Or that thinks the men win more than the women. The aim of the game

You are confused

He more than likely doesn't give a monkeys tit about England's men and their past failures to win anything since 66.

Your talking about a very successful good women's football team that's actually won something. Don't confuse the two.

You are confused

He more than likely doesn't give a monkeys tit about England's men and their past failures to win anything since 66.

Your talking about a very successful good women's football team that's actually won something. Don't confuse the two.
You were trying to point out he was saying we had the mens game back. Country or nationality wasnt mentioned.

I was pointing out the women win things. Do you think wanting the game back from the winners is better . Or just hate women?

You were trying to point out he was saying we had the mens game back. Country or nationality wasnt mentioned.

I was pointing out the women win things. Do you think wanting the game back from the winners is better . Or just hate women?
Why do you? Nutter

He was talking about and English Premiership game of football contested by men.

Stop comparing England's national woman's team with two London men's teams.

Sponsored Links
Back