Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This must have been so special for these girls. Amazing
Screenshot_20220924-154630_BBC Sport.jpg

Good on them

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Only because the men weren't playing, some needed something to watch, probably better than Wanstead flats.

Yes of course your correct. I wouldn't have made an effort to travel to Stamford Bridge . But alot of people took the opportunity to watch their team . So take take it while they can

Speaking of womens football a Load of fannies got beat by Italy last

West Brom women are changing the colour of their shorts from white to blue over concerns regarding their 'time of the month'.
In that case, is blue the colour they really need?
Besides, the adverts tell 'em they can fly a kite, walk the dog and wrestle in jello without a problem, so why the concern about chasing a ball around?

West Brom women are changing the colour of their shorts from white to blue over concerns regarding their 'time of the month'.
In that case, is blue the colour they really need?
Besides, the adverts tell 'em they can fly a kite, walk the dog and wrestle in jello without a problem, so why the concern about chasing a ball around?
You can choose what to wear and when to fly a kite, walk the dog, wrestle in jello. You can't choose what to wear, nor when to play your football fixtures.

You're missing the point: Ukrainian soldiers are carrying tampons into battle to staunch bullet wounds. If they can do that i don't see how it should prevent women playing football. Some players complain of period pains but that's another matter. So why the need to change the colour of their shorts, and will other clubs follow suit?

You're missing the point: Ukrainian soldiers are carrying tampons into battle to staunch bullet wounds. If they can do that i don't see how it should prevent women playing football. Some players complain of period pains but that's another matter. So why the need to change the colour of their shorts, and will other clubs follow suit?
Leakages still occur. Tampons are not 100% reliable. Period flows are not constant.
I'm sure there are other explanations.

Sponsored Links
Back