Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame and a disgrace that he wasn't taken to task fully while he was still alive. It might at least have forced him to apologise.

Sponsored Links
I can't help wondering what do Tony Blackburn or Dave Lee Travis make or know about this?

I can't help wondering what do Tony Blackburn or Dave Lee Travis make or know about this?
It could equally be argued at the moment that they know nothing because there is nothing to know. So, rather than the attention seeking z lister Rantzen, they are just getting on with their lives.

And for the benefit of the Witchunters here. I'm assuming nothing regarding guilt or innocence of any accusations. I prefer due legal process over the ducking stool.

Sponsored Links
No smoke without fire - or was that just his cigar

I know that it'd add insult to injury for the allegedly abused people and those who claim to be "in the know", but if they were happy to give their version of events under the scrutiny of a lie detector test, then that should give pretty clear evidence of the truth of their stories.

Not perfect, but maybe it's the best we can hope for?

And for the benefit of the Witchunters here. I'm assuming nothing regarding guilt or innocence of any accusations. I prefer due legal process over the ducking stool.

I've asked this question numerous times and haven't had an answer.

What legal process can find a dead man guilty???? What process are you waiting for??
I agree about the lie detector.

I suppose that if it can be shown that someone ( a third party) knew for a fact that Saville was involved in abusive acts and lied or deliberately covered up or was Saville's alibi, then this person could be prosecuted and the subsequent evidence would take place as part of a legal case. This would (presumably) have to determine Saville's guilt first if it were to be able to proceed against the third party and for there to be a case to answer.

Dunno, but I guess that might be one way forward :confused:

I suppose that if it can be shown that someone ( a third party) knew for a fact that Saville was involved in abusive acts and lied or deliberately covered up or was Saville's alibi, then this person could be prosecuted and the subsequent evidence would take place as part of a legal case.

Exactly why they're running like f*ck.

Another post being ruined by childish behaviour name calling :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It only gets really bad when peterpisspot pokes his head in bodgeit, I know I should ignore the fool but what the hell.
I think this thread has run it's course now anyway. We've established that there are people who now see him for what he was, and a surprising number who won't accept the obvious no matter what happens, short of an impossible trial and conviction.

Had a nice meal last night and in good company too.
Printed off a few things Sooey of the Bailey said and showed them..
It brought the house down. :) :LOL:
But- all in good fun huh ?
So- sooey Saliva- hows about stopping the insults please ?.
You have your opinions and everyone else has theirs.
Lets agree to disagree huh ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back