Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You know what this reminds me of? It reminds me of the dialogue in Reservoir Dogs when the great Steve Buscemi gets in Harvey Keitel’s face about the mole insider they had:

“I know I’m not the rat because I definitely know what I did or didn’t do but I cannot definitely say that about you because I don’t definitely know”. Something like that. :D

What we have here is someone or some people saying they definitely know. I’m not sure if that’s arrogant, stupid or just plain ole naïve... :rolleyes:

It reminds me more of the three monkeys

see no evil
hear no evil
speak no evil
All with their hands stuffed firmly in the appropriate places to block their eyes, ears and mouth.
I think we're done here.

I’m watching, listening and trying to speak impartially sooey. No hard feelings I hope; it’s been an interesting debate and, for this board, quite a civil one for a change.

If I were a betting man I’d put odds of a million to one on him being guilty as hell so far. But that’s still no reason or sufficient finger-wagging not to go through the process.

I agree I think we’re done here until something more concrete than another 50 witnesses who did nothing appear, and another, and another. For if they are all telling the truth there’s something much sadder and disgusting even than the man himself about a society that let’s this go on, on this scale, completely unhindered.

Laters...

Sponsored Links
If I were a betting man I’d put odds of a million to one on him being guilty as hell so far. But that’s still no reason or sufficient finger-wagging not to go through the process.

One last thing tone, what process??
The only thing that can pronounce him guilty as far as I know is a jury afer a trial.
He managed to avoid that during his life and it can't happen now. So what process???

Well if they can't remove his manhood they can at least remove his knighthood.

So those allegedly abused have and will continue to air their grievances and settle the score and highlight precisely what sort of bloke Saville was. If it helps them find closure and some kind of peace of mind then so be it.

If it emerges that someone alive really was fully aware of these purported disgraceful shenanigans and kept schtum, then they should be outed as the despicable cowards that they were and are.

They could remove his waxworks likeness from Madamme Tussauds as well...
Take it outside and kick f*ck out of it. :LOL:

They could remove his waxworks likeness from Madamme Tussauds as well...
Take it outside and kick f*ck out of it. :LOL:

Sooey of the Bailey has spoken.

Why not dig him up and burn him ?.
After all- right now he's innocent . Despite your Pre-Judgement.

Set him on fire on a long boat in Albert dock and direct him out into the Irish sea, With all his gold chains around his neck ?.
I'd give 1000 to one odds that before he left the dock the gold chains would have vanished . :LOL:

You should start listening, you might learn something. :rolleyes:
It's not just me who's judging him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Good idea for a change.
I'll refrain from calling you names like "idiot" "softsh*te" etc.
Your posts speak for themselves. :LOL: :LOL:

You should start listening, you might learn something. :rolleyes:
It's not just me who's judging him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Good idea for a change.
I'll refrain from calling you names like "idiot" "softsh*te" etc.
Your posts speak for themselves. :LOL: :LOL:

Only seems to be YOU complaining these day sooey.
You need to keep busy during the daytime and chill out.
Ever thought about doing some work ?.

It really is unfair of you to attack a (at this moment) innocent man .

I cant imagine you being a Judge at all- Executioner seems to fit you better .

Id bet a penny to a pinch of Sh!te-- that when all this is over- next victim will Be Cliff Richard .
Time will tell.

So those allegedly abused have and will continue to air their grievances and settle the score and highlight precisely what sort of bloke Saville was. If it helps them find closure and some kind of peace of mind then so be it.

If it emerges that someone alive really was fully aware of these purported disgraceful shenanigans and kept schtum, then they should be outed as the despicable cowards that they were and are.

AH!! that is the dilema for certain people.
Ester Rancid etc . (z listers these days)
Some 'drowning' people only jump on the boat when they feel it is heading for a safe port. They tend to ride along with the majority -thinking that nothing can go wrong.
Win or bust comes to mind --so- they take their chances.

Truth will 'out' though.
Hopefully.

Whichever way it goes - J Saville is doomed to be a criminal of the lowest order forever in the memory of people --even if he is proven innocent or even if no trial takes place.
Very Very unfair indeed.
Mud sticks - unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back