Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It really is unfair of you to attack a (at this moment) innocent man .

At what moment in your tiny mind would he be pronounced guilty?
Dont try to 'bandy' words with me sooey. You would be on a loser.
You know what I mean.

People like you have already pronounced him guilty.
He may have been a odd ball--- but so are you . People are made different .That's what makes the worl go around.
Anyway I'm bored with your rantings and insults. It's Bistro night again .

Besides- the Saville dilema is subsiding right now .
Hope you can contain your anger .

ps- When did Saville do anything wrong to you ??.

Sponsored Links
You know what I mean.

You're right., I can't educate a turd.

When did Saville do anything wrong to you ??.
He offended me by abusing young impressionable people and scarring their lives. I take it that's normal behaviour where you come from.

You know what I mean.

He offended me by abusing young impressionable people and scarring their lives. I take it that's normal behaviour where you come from.
Usual standard insults from sooey. :LOL:

You know what I mean.

Ahh bless, It's no fun when you can give it but can't take it hey. :rolleyes:

You know what I mean.

Ahh bless, It's no fun when you can give it but can't take it hey. :rolleyes:

Water off a ducks back to me regarding anything you say.
I'm sorry that you are unemployed and have too much time on your hands.
If you get a job and mix with normal people- your imaginataion wouldn't run so wild as much.
I wish you all the best .
Off out now .
night night .

Before this descends into the usual tit for tat abusive exchange, let us hope that as much of the "truth" can emerge without too many unrelated people jumping on a bandwagon. Let us also hope that some lessons are learnt from this which significantly reduce the likelihood of anyone being permitted to behave so reprehensibly to young and impressionable people in the way that Saville allegedly did.

Before this descends into the usual tit for tat abusive exchange, let us hope that as much of the "truth" can emerge without too many unrelated people jumping on a bandwagon. Let us also hope that some lessons are learnt from this which significantly reduce the likelihood of anyone being permitted to behave so reprehensibly to young and impressionable people in the way that Saville allegedly did.

What was the middle bit. again ???? :LOL:

What was the middle bit. again ???? :LOL:
It means that pervs can't get away with it, regardless of who they are!

Another post being ruined by childish behaviour name calling :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It only gets really bad when peterpisspot pokes his head in bodgeit, I know I should ignore the fool but what the hell.
I think this thread has run it's course now anyway. We've established that there are people who now see him for what he was, and a surprising number who won't accept the obvious no matter what happens, short of an impossible trial and conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back