Worcester vs Baxi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me which is the better quality/reliability condensing combi out of a worcester 40 cdi or a baxi 105he, I will be running two bathrooms and 10 rads off it in a 1930's uninsulated house with single pane sash windows on the front aspect. Ive had a number of quotes from plumbers all of which were singing the praises of the different types of boiler they fit. Has anyone got an unbiased opinion out there?

I dont mind paying a couple of hundred quid extra for the better one!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi... I'd go for the worcester but thats just my personal opinion. I think you need to sort out the insulation/glazing issues first because whatever you save with your shiny new high efficiency condensing boiler will go straight out of the windows/roof.

I will be taking receipt of the worcester 40cdi in a couple of weeks, thanks for confirming my gut feeling.

Cheers, Paul

Sponsored Links
Normally I would say Worcester BUT with Baxi doing a 5 year gaurantee on their Platinum combi I think I would go with that, Worcester will only be giveing you 1 year warranty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back