Worcester + Wave = constantly running pump ??

At last our Wave has been reverted back to software version 20.18.00. Looks like it has fixed the issues. Tonight room set to 21 degrees flame stayed on until set temp, pump ran on for approx 10 minutes and has been off ever since. Room temp has dropped to 20.8 will be interesting to see when the boiler fires up again.

Sponsored Links
Hi Paul,

Good to hear from you and pleased they've finally got things sorted. After a few weeks since my unit was reverted it is back operating as it should for me. I have noticed that sometimes when the room temp is say 0.2 away from target that the CH turns off but most of the time it's either bang on or maybe 0.1 away. Let's be honest, this app is suspect at the best of times. As for the pump run after the CH turns off I haven't timed it of late but suspect this fluctuates between the 3mins in the manual and your time.

I just need to sort my house insulation now to stop the CH coming on as it's a nightmare. :)

All the best in these uncertain times...stay safe and all that.

Cheers, Paul.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back