Work benefit/perks removed

15 years in November, there are 2 of us to share the driving but over 300 miles on the day doesn’t leave much time for working.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I can’t cook so it will be marmalade on seeded toast and a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes :)
So your doing a 300 mile trip and the boss begrudges the cost of a full English.

Unfortunately management lose sight of reality and become bean counting numpties.

I've posted this before: get rid of opt-out from the working time directive.
Makes it too easy for crap management to prosper through poor productivity.
Reduces incentive to invest.
Sack it off.

Sack it off.

How do you mean?

I set of at 6.30 and i’mat Sandbach Services now trying to clear my washer jets. 103 miles to go. There’s 3 vans in a row doing the same

084686A8-E808-4F4C-B45B-3AE619E2B5A9.jpeg

It’s a joke. There’s no work in my area so they are sending me there. 1 of the other guys lives in Dudley so I wonder where he is going.

Redundancy would be better.
No way to live your life dude

What's the plan for when your job breaks your body or you are too old to work outside?

Your 40 going on 60 with work like that - are you in good health or now feeling it more?

Definitely worth taking up yoga or similar, the damage to the back with all that seated driving followed by digging, its gonna go sooner or later. L5/S1 will be getting a beating.

Sack it off.

First thing management did at the bank was you want your bonus opt out of the WTD.

I reward productive workers- they can jet off early or come in late - I am not too fussed the hours they take as long as they are contactable between office hours.

Do you have a **** SVP or Director who sends emails at ridiculous times trying to say he is always working?

opt out, collect bonus, opt in giving 7 days notice - simples

Sponsored Links
Back