Wot No Smilies :(

Sponsored Links
They're all still there, you haven't got disable smilies in your post ticked have you?
:confused: :eek: :eek: :( :) :D :cool: :LOL: :mad: :p :oops: :cry: :?: :!: ;) :rolleyes: :evil: :evil: :idea: :arrow: :unsure: :mrgreen:

No, they just aren't there. All options are correct etc. I went into my profile last night but didn't change anything. I took a screen print but can't even upload an image now. The "upload image" button has disappeared?

Admin can you take a look at this for me? Spell check won't work either and no adverts display. It's like my account has lost half its functionality?

Anyone else got problems?

It seems to be working fine for me (IE8), have you tried another browser or tried logging in on another PC?
If you log out do the adverts appear?

Sponsored Links
Why don't you take a screen print and upload it to Photobucket and then link it to here?

I worked out Javascript had been disabled as I couldn't get through to hotmail either - just got a blank page. This is what I was trying to upload:-

Thought I was going bonkers! How Javascript got disabled - god knows :confused: .

Have reset IE to defaults and all good to go. Cheers for trying to help guys - that admin fella is ruddy useless ain't he :LOL:.

Sponsored Links
Back