New Forum Help Wrong flag how do I change it.

Sponsored Links
As a really odd ball thought?

Why do the Welsh not form some sort of an alliance with Scotland?

After all the Celtic nation spans from North Spain, Via Cornwall, Wales, The Isle of Man, to the far frozen north that is Scotland?

Scotland was in effect subsumed into England after the so called Union of the Crowns,when the King of Scots, became the King of England, because there was nothing else to be done, at that time, As I recall the Scottish king never ever returned to Scotland, such was the attraction of the English at that time.

What form would a combined Welsh / Scottish flag take?

Could it be a Dragon + a Lion Rampant, facing left and right so there is no inference of a conflict?

Ken.

Sponsored Links
I was not really talking about being patriotic it was because the rules vary. I do remember an argument as school as to the capital of Wales. I said it was London and at the time I still think I was right as the capital of a country is where the seat of government is. Historically it would have been Machynlleth as this was where the Welsh Parliament was held although Rhuddlan was where the English Parliament for Wales was so that also could claim to be the Historic capital until replaced by Cardiff like with Scotland and England placed in the South rather than central. Scotland has always had different laws to England but with Wales this is quite resent the last difference to go between England and Wales was Sunday drinking laws but now it seems we have more and more different rules for example we do not charge as much for our national health with no prescription charges or car parking at hospital charges. But being charged for bags at shops is a down side and the biggest litter items found are the blue plastic bags issued to put re-cycled paper in.

I personally would be happy with same rules England and Wales but the last post does show the problem I have not a clue where GUE is?

Back