WTO Rules OK

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Are we in the EU? Or When we are a third country. Can you join the dots?
We are in the eu, so if we send a pallet load of goods over to France on 29th march, they sit on the docks till 30th March, what will happen to the pallet ? The article you cut & pasted does not give a definitive answer as to whether they can or can't be used, it just quotes regulations. So once AGAIN I ASK YOU, can they be used?

hatejob, your quibbling is silly and futile.

If you decide to give up your membership, then of course you lose membership benefits.

You can whine over the effective date of resignation chosen by Theresa if you want, but it doesn't change the fact.

Why didn't you prepare earlier? You've known for over two years that you were going to give up your membership.

hatejob, your quibbling is silly and futile.

If you decide to give up your membership, then of course you lose membership benefits.

You can whine over the effective date of resignation chosen by Theresa if you want, but it doesn't change the fact.

Why didn't you prepare earlier? You've known for over two years that you were going to give up your membership.
So, is that a yes or no?

Sponsored Links
It says yes, if you resign your membership, then of course you give up your membership benefits.

You know that.

Even Theresa knows it.

I don't create problems for myself and others like dumbo who then have no clue what to do.

Sort your own mess.
Problems arise,self inflicted or not,,deal with them,,,not cry and moan forever .Brexit is not all about YOU

So what happens to the pallets left on the docks on 30th March?Does Europe suddenly become plagued with woodworm ?

If our government has decided to give up benefits of membership on 29th March, then of course those benefits will no longer apply after resignation.

You know that.

why didn't you do something about it earlier? You've had more than two years.

Let's suppose you decided to stop paying your house insurance, and the policy expired 31st December. If your house burns down on 1st January, why are you trying to blame the insurance company for refusing to rebuild it? It's your fault you decided to let the policy lapse, and you didn't arrange an alternative. Nobody else's

So what happens to the pallets left on the docks on 30th March?Does Europe suddenly become plagued with woodworm ?

Are you thick? What happens to your passport when it expires? Is it still valid the day after?

When that pallet is checked on the 30th and it does not meet standards then the customs agent can say no entry.

Is that your ace in the sleeve argument? Typical dumbo even when faced with reality rejects it for fantasy.

So they can trade with us out of eu or chuck all the champers down the drain..
UK will still be able to buy Champagne. It might cost more that's all.
Why would we stop buying it when the tariff goes on?
Maybe we won't stop buying..that is my point!
So what was your point?

So we put our export price up then.
Completely irrelevant. We don't produce Champagne, so we can't export it.

Sponsored Links
Back