WTO Rules OK

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Nothing.
It's a trading bloc made up of (currently) 28 trading nations.
So they don't actually make anything! They are like a middle man who just makes money of the backs of the people who pay taxes

Sponsored Links
Aww bless...

Woody doesn't get the reality yet again...

But hey, what else do we expect :LOL:
I do expect people to post accurate statements which they can support.

And your attempts at witty responses come across as just witless, so best give up on them.

So the pallets will be fine up till Brexit, the next day they won't? How petty, and people wonder why we voted to leave.

I would expect a dumbo like you to come up with that reasoning and being wrong.

Currently pallets moving between EU member states, including the UK, are exempt from the ISPM 15 standard with regards to the pallets.

Non EU imports have to comply with the standard.

It's a WTO rule.

“A global initiative commenced over 15 years ago within the forestry and timber packaging market has been focused on stopping an invasion of plant pests that can prove very damaging to our indigenous timber stocks,” he said.

To prevent such trends the World Trade Organisation (WTO) agreed that all timber packaging should be heat treated at source to a core temperature of 56C and sustained for at least 30 minutes as this had been scientifically proven way to eradicate such threats – the treatment standard being called ISPM15.”

The EU is exempt from the WTO rules.

Sponsored Links

Currently pallets moving between EU member states, including the UK, are exempt from the ISPM 15 standard with regards to the pallets.

It's a WTO rule.

“A global initiative commenced over 15 years ago within the forestry and timber packaging market has been focused on stopping an invasion of plant pests that can prove very damaging to our indigenous timber stocks,” he said.

To prevent such trends the World Trade Organisation (WTO) agreed that all timber packaging should be heat treated at source to a core temperature of 56C and sustained for at least 30 minutes as this had been scientifically proven way to eradicate such threats – the treatment standard being called ISPM15.”

So if we didn't leave, would they be OK?

As you say, pallets are allowed to move within the EU. As members of the EU one of our benefits of membership is not having to get pallets recertified when they move between, say, London and Leeds or Dublin or Amsterdam or Madrid. As we have decided to resign our membership and give up the benefits, obviously the benefits of membership cease to apply from the effective date of our resignation. Luckily we've had more than two years to analyse and prepare for our resignation. Only a bunch of incompetent halfwits would throw away important benefits without making other arrangements. Sadly that's what we did.

Why didn't you warn us earlier?

You have trouble reading? The irony being you criticise being under EU regulations and then the EU is exempt from one which destroys your argument so now you are just circling the drain as usual.

You have trouble reading? The irony being you criticise being under EU regulations and then the EU is exempt from one which destroys your argument so now you are just circling the drain as usual.
I asked a question, you refuse to answer it, mainly because you are soft in the head & you haven't got a clue what you're on about .Re read my question, rub your 2 brain cells together to try & create a bit of energy in your incredibly THICK skull to come up with an ANSWER, no swerving.

I asked a question, you refuse to answer it, mainly because you are soft in the head & you haven't got a clue what you're on about .Re read my question, rub your 2 brain cells together to try & create a bit of energy in your incredibly THICK skull to come up with an ANSWER, no swerving.

The question was answered in my first reply to you. You thickhead. Read again what I wrote. I cannot be responsible for your lack of comprehension.

It's a WTO rule.

The question was answered in my first reply to you. You thickhead. Read again what I wrote. I cannot be responsible for your lack of comprehension.
So, where in this answer does it say they can or can't be used ?

Sponsored Links
Back