WTO Rules OK

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Inappropriate Language

Lost for words now as well? I forgive you, when you have a limited capacity to express yourself then you will soon run of out of words to say.

Try use Trumps words - he has the 'bestest' of words and understanding of trade - MOU anyone?

Sponsored Links
Are you thick? What happens to your passport when it expires? Is it still valid the day after?

When that pallet is checked on the 30th and it does not meet standards then the customs agent can say no entry.
I'll try again without saying anything the mods will wet their panties over. If you bothered to read my question, you would see that the pallets arrived in Europe on the 29th of March, all nice and above board, next day, 30th March, what will happen to the pallets? , that is all I am asking, think you can comprehend that?

I'll try again without saying anything the mods will wet their panties over. If you bothered to read my question, you would see that the pallets arrived in Europe on the 29th of March, all nice and above board, next day, 30th March, what will happen to the pallets? , that is all I am asking, think you can comprehend that?
It's like sammy and sodthisforfun claiming they have asked a question, which they keep repeating.

They haven't realised that they are not asking a question, it is more like an interrogation, repeating the same question over and over again until they get the answer they want.
President Bush to Columbian terrorist, "Who flew the planes?"
Terrorist, "I don't know!"
President Bush, "Who flew the planes?"
Terrorist, "Some other terrorists"
Terrorist, "Some Palestinians?"
Terrorist, "Some Arabs?"
Terrorist, "Some Iraquis?"
President Bush, "Thank you. See you knew all along. Right chaps, to war!"

We are in the eu, so if we send a pallet load of goods over to France on 29th march, they sit on the docks till 30th March, what will happen to the pallet ? The article you cut & pasted does not give a definitive answer as to whether they can or can't be used, it just quotes regulations. So once AGAIN I ASK YOU, can they be used?

It's like sammy and sodthisforfun claiming they have asked a question, which they keep repeating.
Do try harder himmy.

Sponsored Links
When that pallet is checked on the 30th and it does not meet standards then the customs agent can say no entry.

If you bothered to read my question, you would see that the pallets arrived in Europe on the 29th of March, all nice and above board, next day, 30th March, what will happen to the pallets? , that is all I am asking, think you can comprehend that?
If you bothered to read the replies, you would see that your question has been answered in a multiplicity of ways.

Do try harder himmy.
Try harder to read the replies before claiming that your question has not been answered.

Similarly, about 7 days ago the last shipment of cars being exported to China, Japan, etc, were dispatched.
Any cars shipped later may not arrive until after tariffs apply, even though they were dispatched while tariffs did not apply.
I.e the rules have changed while the goods are in transit.

You really are thicker than I thought. If these pallets came from outside the EU then they will have complied with the regulations. If the pallets are from the EU member and will return to the EU and not change ownership then they comply. If we use UK pallets then they need to comply.

You really are thicker than I thought. If these pallets came from outside the EU then they will have complied with the regulations. If the pallets are from the EU member and will return to the EU and not change ownership then they comply. If we use UK pallets then they need to comply.
Twisting it more, as usual. Our pallets arrive on the 29th of March 2019 while we are still members of the eu, they stay in France overnight, and the next day, the 30th of March, the UK is no longer a member of the eu, what happens to the pallets which were ok when we delivered them, but are now not? That question I have asked several times and no one will say what happens to them, because you have been unable to cut/copy/paste anything as you usually do .

Twisting it more, as usual. Our pallets arrive on the 29th of March 2019 while we are still members of the eu, they stay in France overnight, and the next day, the 30th of March, the UK is no longer a member of the eu, what happens to the pallets which were ok when we delivered them, but are now not? That question I have asked several times and no one will say what happens to them, because you have been unable to cut/copy/paste anything as you usually do .
When they arrived on the 29th March, were they cleared through customs?
If so, no problem.
If not, they can be refused entry.

Was that the answer you wanted?
It was given already in a multiplicity of ways. You just refused to accept it until you had the answer you wanted.

These pallets are still the same pallets. The same as the cars destined for other countries, somehow, they incur tariffs along the way. They didn't incur tariffs when they started out, but they do by the time they arrive. Strange that.

The same as bananas now being imported from the Canary Islands, etc. After Brexit they could incur tariffs, but they're still the same type of bananas.

Similarly, chlorinated chicken is not currently allowed into UK, but after Brexit it will be.
Thus if chlorinated chicken arrived on the 29th March, it would not be allowed entry. But leave it overnight and it is allowed entry. Strange that.

No, not the answer I asked for, because you don't know the answer. I asked WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM ON MARCH 30TH WHEN THEY DO NOT BELONG TO AN eu MEMBER ?
I assume someone is responsible for disposing of them.
Chuck 'em in the sea, return to sender. Who knows?

Other than that, give us a clue what answer you want.

Either way, it will be an awful lot of UK exports wasted.
Someone will have to pick up the tab.
Not the importers responsibility for ensuring the goods, and the packing, conform to standards.

Sponsored Links
Back