Wylex CUs

no there mine because my firm has disregarded them and told me i can have them!!
jealousy is a terrible thing friend!!
dont hate the player hate the game!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Well if thats the case then you wont have problem with naming the firm you work for?

Either that or you are telling one big fat lie? ;)

All joking aside, just be careful what you broadcast on the interweb my friend. :)

'starspark'. So from that information we can work out his real name, where he lives, and what firm he works for?

why on earth would i give out personal details on the internet rms? although u know where i work as you weork at same place and do same thing regarding breakers u idiot!!!

Sponsored Links
'starspark'. So from that information we can work out his real name, where he lives, and what firm he works for?

Well i can. Its a small world.

Starspark.

The reason I questioned you about this is because I know that work would not tolerate what you are doing. Just because its rubbish or no longer in use does not mean you have the right to sell it on. Its theft!

What would happen if you cashed a faulty one into the wholesalers and it was sold on as new and installed into a property and was the result of dangerous incident/fault?

Its not worth it my friend.

i dont know rms cc you can maybe answer that as you have done the same!!!km ;)

This is getting out of control starspark. i've given you my professional opinion on this matter.

If work caught you doing this then it may lead to disciplinary action.

This ends now!

This is getting out of control starspark. i've given you my professional opinion on this matter.

If work caught you doing this then it may lead to disciplinary action.

This ends now!

Take it to PMs and stop flooding the thread with your irrelevant bullshit

Thanks.

On topic.

Never had any problems with any of the Wylex CUs ive worked on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back