Wylex Dual RCD Consumer Unit for Twenty Five Pounds at Wickes.

K

kai

Wylex Dual RCD Consumer Unit for Twenty Five Pounds Online at Wickes.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wylex-15-Way-Flexible-Dual-RCD-Consumer-Unit/p/106791

You better grab yourself a bargain whilst stocks last of these insulated dual RCD Consumer units, as normally just ONE Wylex 80amp RCD sells for Twentyfive pounds - however in this instance, Wickes kindly throws in another 80amp RCD, and a Main Switch, and the consumer unit casing in practically for free!.

Even if you just want ONE rcd, you could buy this online, for the same price as ONE RCD, and keep the other as a spare, throwing away the shell.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Or cannibilised for spare parts, i.e. two 80amp RCD's (30mA) plus a A Main Switch at a fraction of their true market price of around seventy pounds.

I don't think so. By the time I've bought an enclosure too I could have a nice white 45 or 50 amp wall mounted DP switch.

One might be able to argue that after Jan the 1st it would have to be a metal (or other material that had passed fire tests) enclosure!.

Perhaps if kai was less limp wristed he could day good bye to burnt out pullcord isos!

The same product is available at twenty-five pounds again (More Stocks arrived) - there are also great value similar items available!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back