X Factor

Sponsored Links
How are you keeping Bahco?

Hope you and the family are well.

Anything exciting planned for this weekend? I've been putting some shelves up in the garage today. I had a trip to B&Q for some wood. It was ok, but raining a bit.

Hi R

We are ok thanks and hope you are the same. Been to B and Q today also for that new lightweight coving which I have been impressed with. They have a good deal on insulation at the mo............5.5 sq metres of 200 mm for £9 which is cheap so fill yer boots.

I have seen a Makita chopsaw which want but don't want to pay the £99 and will wait for a deal.

Have a good weekend :D

Forum is a bit slow today so.............. who gets your vote tonight?

Laura and Dianna for me still and you can forget the rest who are a shower of ***** :LOL:
Right then Mr Bahco, if you and RF have finished your little catch up... :)

Laura yeah ok but....

"Oh pity me, look I'm just a little girl aren't I? I'm soooo different because I dont wear shoes", Dianna errr, NO, I simply cannot stand her! As soon as I hear that Cilla Black 'Sound Alike' I feel.............

Alexander still for me :evil: but Rachel (you know 'that Black Girl' :eek:), was by far the best tonight and I don't normally like her!

Sponsored Links
I just want to post a quick thank you to the MODs for not deleting my whole post (above) but rather just removing the image. The image was just a large 'NO!'. Removing the image does not detract or effect the message in the post in any way.

I'm a MOD myself (I know, I know), on several other forums from IT to Paper Craft (that last one is for my son honest!), so I know how difficult it can be to not only keep up with the amount of posts but also how much stick they/we get. When deleting/editing posts I always give a reason for it and and I, like others on here give the MODs stick for deleting/editing posts and not giving any reasons. No reason has been given here but I can understand why the post has been edited and I have no issue with it. So if you are going to criticize (as I do), then you have to give credit where credit is due.

A sincere thanks once again to the MODs.

Blas.

I'm a MOD myself

Is that mod 2 perhaps? :LOL: I miss him and was from your neck of the woods.

Back on topic............ Scott was ***** and deserved to go. He was gutted and speechless though! :LOL:

Still Dianna for me or Laura. Danny has played the sympathy card a bit too much and will be back to karaoke next week. :rolleyes:

I'm a MOD myself

Is that mod 2 perhaps? :LOL: I miss him and was from your neck of the woods.

Back on topic............ Scott was ***** and deserved to go. He was gutted and speechless though! :LOL:

Still Dianna for me or Laura. Danny has played the sympathy card a bit too much and will be back to karaoke next week. :rolleyes:

Thanks MOD 7 :)

I think you're right Bahco, Daniel isn't a singer. But what about the way Louis went on when he said he had to send Scott home! :eek:

Now then, Softus...

Can sing : Diana, Scott, Alexandra, Rachel, Ruth
Diana, Scott and Rachel? You're as mad as Bahco Softus. :evil:
I'll take that as a compliment of the first order. ;)

However, whilst the public disagrees with me over Scott, D & A are still in.

Can't sing : Austin, Laura, Daniel, Girl Band, Eoghan, Daannniii
I would tend to agree apart from Laura.
We shall see. I might move her to borderline, but it's kinda pointless 'cos she won't win.

Borderline : JLS, Cheryl Cole
I'll have you know Cheryl is to be my bride once Ashley clears off so we'll have nothing said against her thank you.
Well I realise that I've already blown my chances - I have no doubt that if I ever met her she'd just nut me.

Softus";p="1031272 said:
Most likely to win : Scott, Alexandra, Diana
Scott & Diana most likely to Wed each other more like.
I'm still putting my e-money on A & D.

I do like Dianna but she does have a nasal foghorn tinge to her voice when singing which has put me off a little.

Maybe Laura is the one to beat.

Softus said:
I'm still putting my e-money on A & D.

Who is A and D :?:

Danny must go tomorrow..

As much as I like the guy and the fact he sings like a man and not like a little girl whos lived in america for ten years...but he's really up against some talent.

Dont try and make a call to Ireland when the shows on..they will all be voting for Enoch or whatever hes name is..(the fact that they probably didt hear him sing wont matter) :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back