YELLOW LINES

Brightness said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Well i thought i would just also like to let you know i have got the blue badges from next week i wont get any parking tickets because hopefully i will be parked in your spot at the supermarket so next time you go and cant find a spot just think that could be bob rsole,s car.

life is just great on the dole hee hee hee

BOB, you make me laugh (said in a sarky tone of voice) :rolleyes: . If you really were going to get a blue badge you actually get it enclosed with the letter informing you that you are entitled to one - no forewarning! How do I know? I have a blue badge, that's how :evil:

AND you don't get a blue badge just for being 'on the dole'. You have to pass an extremely stringent medical to get one. Oh yeah and you can still get a parking ticket with one displayed - there are some places that even disabled drivers aren't allowed to park...

well brightness the reason i know i am going to get them well lets just say that my doc is female and her report to the icomepacity is written like a poem for a would be dole spunger. and i have had the medical and she says i passed in flying colours. and yes they have got my smiley which i sent two of.

Sponsored Links
don't know ya BOB but if you drink as much as I've read in the first few days of discovering this site I'm amazed you have a licence at all.

I bet you parked locally where you KNOW there are yellow lines.

Anyway its interesting reading your opinions, let us know how your appeal progresses

Strange BOB, you're the first person I have heard of whose own GP has done their medical. In my experiences it's always done by a Dr from an agency who is employed by the DSS. As are all the official DSS medicals. I say in my experience but obviously mean every other disabled person I know.

Would be interested to see if you get your blue badge though and also any benefit associated with it. You don't get a blue badge just for getting Incapacity benefit either, it's a totally different process and application.

Brightness said:
Strange BOB, you're the first person I have heard of whose own GP has done their medical. In my experiences it's always done by a Dr from an agency who is employed by the DSS. As are all the official DSS medicals. I say in my experience but obviously mean every other disabled person I know.

Would be interested to see if you get your blue badge though and also any benefit associated with it. You don't get a blue badge just for getting Incapacity benefit either, it's a totally different process and application.

christ give me a break the plumbing and heating section is as bad has here
yes she is a dss doc she is my wife .......................

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
christ give me a break the plumbing and heating section is as bad has here
yes she is a dss doc she is my wife .......................

:D bob you are so full of it. The only reason a doctor would marry you would be to perform medical research on you.

well in that case then BOB you are definitely talking a load of balony. You are not allowed to know the Dr who does the DSS medical on you, so :p

Brightness said:
well in that case then BOB you are definitely talking a load of balony. You are not allowed to know the Dr who does the DSS medical on you, so :p

i will send you a pic of my badges to prove it tomorrow that will shut up all the gossip..

But how will we know they are yours and also they don't come through that quickly - they can take up to six weeks.... No don't tell me, your cousin is the guy who processes them and did yours extra quickly....

Can I ask you why you have them BOB? Are you disabled?

B.O.B DOLE said:
Brightness said:

i will send you a pic of my badges to prove it tomorrow that will shut up all the gossip..
Have you got the one for lighting fires with a stick?

yes Bob.....ARE you disabled?.....being brain damaged isnt necessarily a disability....I KNOW you are challenged.....YOU may not know this.....I am letting you know...it's the American way

:)

mlb3c said:
yes Bob.....ARE you disabled?.....being brain damaged isnt necessarily a disability....I KNOW you are challenged.....YOU may not know this.....I am letting you know...it's the American way

:)

well thankyou

Brightness said:
PMSL Mlb3c you go girl......

girls .....girls.........girls......you dont have to fight over me i will take yea one at a time so chill...........

Sponsored Links
Back