You are the next PM!

Interesting reading so far :LOL: I'm surprised, there's a few regular 'critiques' on here who haven't expressed how they would be PM, especially as they seem to have an opinion on everyone else's opinions (y).

Sponsored Links
You are the next PM. Your name is MMMM.
Blah blah come on John you're a bright star well on some of the other forums on here anyway what's your pitch let's see you eclipse Boris shouldn't be hard :p

Blah blah come on John you're a bright star well on some of the other forums on here anyway what's your pitch let's see you eclipse Boris shouldn't be hard :p

He would ban all the elderly from voting ;)

He holds em all responsible for this btrexit caper :)

Sponsored Links
Everyones a copper.
3 strikes.
Every one is a witness. Photo & video evidence from modiles can be used as evidence. This can be done by simply sending bad driving or parking to a central database for example.

Ban all opposition
Nationalise utilities
Nationalise housebuilding (no high rise flats)
Tax in bands £0- £10k 0% £10 -£20k 10% £20 - £30k 20% £30- £40 30% etc etc to £60k
Tax on mobile phones
Ban twitter facebook etc
Lots of big houses for me
Compulsory for all football teams to let West Ham win

Last edited:
Ban all opposition
Nationalise utilities
Nationalise housebuilding (no high rise flats)
Tax in bands £0- £10k 0% £10 -£20k 10% £20 - £30k 20% £30- £40 30% etc etc to £60k
Tax on mobile phones
Ban twitter facebook etc
Lots of big houses for me
Compulsory for all football teams to let West Ham win
Why should someone earning more pay a higher bracket they're already paying more from earning more? Or is the higher percentage for being more fortunate?

Why should someone earning more pay a higher bracket they're already paying more from earning more? Or is the higher percentage for being more fortunate?
You don't pay the higher % on all you earn, only the amount above that bracket. I suppose it may force people to do less work, thus creating more employment for more people

You don't pay the higher % on all you earn, only the amount above that bracket. I suppose it may force people to do less work, thus creating more employment for more people
:LOL: your soh is dryer than my dry old dryer..

Sponsored Links
Back