You are the next PM!

Sponsored Links
Compulsory insurance for all push bikes used on the road

Compulsory push bike licences

:)

Talking to Mrs Festive tonight we agreed on a few more.

A health scoring system on NHS less healthy equals higher contribution.

Smokers
Fat people. Higher NHS band.

Fat gits must reduce their bmi to acceptable levels before medical assistance such as gastric bands. And will pay Higher NHS band than others.

No more free ivf treatment.

Restriction to amount of kids you have especially if you can't afford them. Max of 2.

Birth control max of 2 per family to all uk citizens with less than 2 preceding generations of UK born parents.

What I would do as PM:

Change from FPTP to some form of PR that makes the political system work for tge long term

Prison sentences for anybody that mutters the words 'will of the people or 'we just need to get on with it'

Raise standards in animal welfare for intensive farming.

Reform further and higher education. For example, free university fees for nurses, doctors and other key vocational degree courses.

Transform the further education system with new technical colleges -make construction trade training relevant to modern methods and much more professional.

Ditch HS2 and put all of the budget into making the UK a world leader in electric cars

Deport Owen Jones

Sponsored Links
Encourage people to smoke

More tax to the treasury

And more people will snuff it earlier saving the state money on pension payments and health care ;)

IVF on the NHS is important -people who say it shouldnt be free dont understand.

Gianni Versace would agree with Festive I think.

Very important to us as a couple. I think to qualify you need to stick to strict rules. But I think its very important. The first round of treatment never worked., luckily we were in the right place at the right time. Everything fell into place.
2nd time we ate organic healthy food. Gave up the coffee and the alcohol. 10 monthes later we had a little girl. How could you deny somebody that happiness.?

Festive I hope your watching.

Thank you Notch

Sponsored Links
Back