You are the next PM!

Sponsored Links
I would vote my self a large pay rise and a massive pension pot ;)

Throw some people out of the country

Ban religion from school lessons

Bump off the worst criminals / murderers

10 years minimum for animal cruelty

All whaling ships would be torpedoed and sunk

Will add to the list ;)

I would vote my self a large pay rise and a massive pension pot ;)

Throw some people out of the country

Ban religion from school lessons

Bump off the worst criminals / murderers

10 years minimum for animal cruelty

All whaling ships would be torpedoed and sunk

Will add to the list ;)
I like the religion one possibly take a twist on that and add a restriction non Christian places of worship maybe one of each allowed in the country. (Ok maybe apart from Sikhs as they are alright)

Sponsored Links
Any one who has a job
Description that leaves u none the wiser after they have told u

Would be deemed to be a waste of space and thrown out of the country :LOL:

1. No motto, bullshit or lies
2. State of the nation highlighting: a) lack of education, b) racism, c)low productivity, d) low class mobility, e) London/ SE England focused economy f) lost international standing (there are more but these are the pressing ones which then trickle down to lack of housing, bad infrastructure, violence on the streets etc)
3) A cross ministerial task-force to develop a plan how to address the identified issues at 2) on the near, medium and long term
4) Develop a constitution with a clear separation of powers between govt and the two houses
5) Change the electoral system to proportional representation
6) House of Lords must be elected -
7) Dissolve the monarchy
8) Champion meritocracy

I know I will never get elected.

Ban caravans off the road

They should only be allowed on the road between 11pm and 5am

There's no point in stating here what I'd do if I was PM, as it would be deleted toot sweets.

Save the NHS money

Any one turning up at A&E boozed up would be kicked out

Any one threatening nurses in A&E or assaulting NHS staff would be duffed up and thrown out the country

You are the next PM. Your name is MMMM.

Around midnight your neighbours were disturbed by shouting and screaming from your home.

The neighbour said they recorded the altercation from inside their flat out of concern for FFFF. On the recording, MMMM can be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling FFFF to “get off my ****ing laptop” before there is a loud crashing noise.

FFFF is heard saying MMMM had ruined a sofa with red wine: “You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.”

The neighbour said: “There was a smashing sound of what sounded like plates. There was a couple of very loud screams that I’m certain were FFFF and she was shouting to ‘get out’ a lot. She was saying ‘get out of my flat’ and he was saying no. And then there was silence after the screaming. My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook.”

How many extra votes will this earn you?

You are the next PM. Your name is MMMM.

Around midnight your neighbours were disturbed by shouting and screaming from your home.

The neighbour said they recorded the altercation from inside their flat out of concern for FFFF. On the recording, MMMM can be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling FFFF to “get off my ****ing laptop” before there is a loud crashing noise.

FFFF is heard saying MMMM had ruined a sofa with red wine: “You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.”

The neighbour said: “There was a smashing sound of what sounded like plates. There was a couple of very loud screams that I’m certain were FFFF and she was shouting to ‘get out’ a lot. She was saying ‘get out of my flat’ and he was saying no. And then there was silence after the screaming. My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook.”

How many extra votes will this earn you?
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/future-pm-material.524743/

All them extinction rebellion protestors would have there benefits stopped :)

Sponsored Links
Back