YOUR driving habits

wife sits in the back because she wants people to think she's being charitable by giving a really ugly bloke a job as a chaufer maybe..?

Ow! THAT HURT! :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nah, to be honest think my worst trait is using my right hand only while my left rests on top of the gear stick.
I used to do that too, until a mechanic told me it creates more wear on the gear mechanism.

Wife usually sits in the back when I drive because she says she likes to admire me. :confused: (strange woman! :eek: )
My girlfriend does the same but for a different reason; I’m ugly. In fact I’m so ugly when I was born the midwife smacked my mother instead of my arse. :D I think they threw the wrong half away and the afterbirth grew up instead like some Quatermass experiment.

I'm so ugly I have to sneak up on my mirror
I'm so ugly when I walk into the bank they turn off the cameras
I'm so ugly when I sit on the lawn cats try to bury me...

Hmmm... My major vice is speed. I never speed in a 20 or 30 zone by as much as 1mph, and I might drift a few mph over the limit in other zones.

But, on country lanes and motorways, on occasion I might exceed the limit by more than 1 or 2mph...

(But only when it's empty, I'm very familiar with the road, it's dry, and with no cyclists, ramblers, residents etc to annoy/endanger. I'm strongly of the view that any a**ing about should cause no danger to others.)

Oh, my other vice is that I turn into a driving instructor whenever my other half is behind the wheel...

Sponsored Links
Back