DIY Gas Work IS NOT Illegal

• Thread starter Water Systems
  • Start date
What`s a doorstep?.. is it part of A.C.S. DO I NEED TO REVISE!!!

Sponsored Links
Water Systems does'nt give advice on gas related questions, just uses the opportunity to stand on his soapbox.

Water Systems you are wrong yet again, Softus does not have a Corgi badge.

Raden, you are bitter and twisted just because you assume Corgi's do not want to use your services.

No, You would notice that I started CORGI bashing long before I got "Outed" if you had been paying attention

Sponsored Links
Water Systems said:
It is clear you quite dumb
Need I even comment on this sentence? :rolleyes:

I see why you have a Corgi badge.
You're imagining things then, because I'm not an RGI.

Or did you mean one of these:

corgi-344.jpg

:?:

wow this must be a record 8 pages of total ******

what ho some agree some dont

amazing who would have thought it

bored now

Water Systems said:
This post makes it clear that you have a low IQ.
The most amusing thing about all of this is that you believe you're insulting people when you call them thick and claim that they must have a low I.Q.

Please do it some more, 'cos I'm too thick to understand it. :D

Oh, and you're overdue for issuing that tired old mantra about DIY gas work being legal.

Softus said:
Water Systems said:
This post makes it clear that you have a low IQ.
The most amusing thing about all of this is that you believe you're insulting people when you call them thick and claim that they must have a low I.Q.

I never insult people. I only state facts and observations.

Your "facts" like legal DIY gas work and low IQ CORGIs only exist in your immagination!

Real "facts" exist in the real world! *

Tony

* Excluding the politicians who also seem to immagine facts as well!

Goverment figures, East Europeans working in the UK. 329,000. University research figures about 900,000 Actually the Government figures are only the "employed" but the majority are self employed in the building industry. The Government ignore the self employed when they talk about it.

Agile said:
Your "facts" like legal DIY gas work and low IQ CORGIs only exist in your immagination!

You clearly have a low IQ unable to understand post 1 on this thread.

Real "facts" exist in the real world! *

And that they doo.

The Government ignore the self employed when they talk about it.

You made that up.

corgiman said:
wow this must be a record 8 pages of total ****

It is. All they had to do was read the first post, that clearly states that DIY gas work is legal, but they couldn't even do that. And they allow these people to go into people's homes.

Water Systems, do you have a brother (or son) called Joe who's currently on holiday in Copenhagen?

Well, that one has even escaped me! How does that work? Maybe I will get it later?

If he did then it would probably be his grandson as he is old and retired!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back