s**t up to the elbows on a monday morning

grease traps

feel free bonny lad

i also (with a squad) installed 1/2 the sprinklers in the NEC
and had praise for my pipework from a man that i respect
that you aint good enough to kiss his boots

so personally i dont give a toss what you think

i know what i am

Aoologies Kevplumb. I've obviously upset you which was never my intention just a bit of light hearted banter on my part.

Cheers.[/quote]

dream on ;)

yow dont upset me as easily as that

Sponsored Links
Rumour down the ACS center is that Corgi will be merging with NICEIC :eek:

it wouldnt be a surprise, they appear to be presenting a professional front with their acs assesment centres, recently passed through the one in chesterfield.

No DIY for me, dont even fix own boiler when fails.

To show how stupid the law is, and yes it should be changed and the sooner the better.

When I was an registered gas installer working under the Company name, I could not touch my own boiler, legally.

Now I'm no longer registered I can. :rolleyes:

You could have touched your own boiler if you are competent.

Sponsored Links
ONETAP you are right my papers don`t say Gas service engineer.
It says .
City and guilds of london institute
The certificate for service engineers (gas)
is awarded to namsag . awarded in may/june 82

Also one from National joint industrial council for the gas industry to say i have fulfilled the requirements and am classified as a sevice engineer with effect from 1st sept 82.

Gasman71 still waiting for you to prove who you are is it gonzo, bert or animal as they where all muppets. I don`t have a problem with anyone having an opinion and love to have a discussion but your opinion is wrong here because simply there is proof in the regs so end of discusssion.

Yes i do tend to be straight to the point and it may come over worse in print or at 3 in morning with a drink but thats life.
The biggest secret to this job is to listen and learn and don`t think just because you believe it to be right that it is(thats how incidents happen) and to hold hands up when wrong. And if you do want to look stupid put a link to your opinion and back up what you say .So if you answer in next hour i can ask my corgi inspector mate on the golf course if he knows you when you put your ID

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back