Diy Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
question :?: why is it that namsag and drivel don't like anyone else to have an opinion :!: lets have that as a new topic :?: at least everyone else lets each other have a say without being rude and ignorant so mr namsag or drivel ,if you can not say anything constructive and not let other people have an opinion why don't you !!!! off

I have never found namsag to be anything other than polite.

And how come I didn't get a mention :evil:

Sponsored Links
Does anyone have a copy of CORGI's accounts for the past few years?

They are a not for profit organisation far as I'm aware.

Can't really understand the antipathy and downright disrespect towards Corgi from some RGIs.

Reason the HSE is looking at giving the register out to some other company is because they have to encourage competition but Corgi will keep the register because they have proved over time that they are a good organisation and are capable continuing to be so in the future.

It's a window shopping exercise nothing more.

Got the year before last somewhere onetap

Their Company number is 2565014 if you want a copy :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Can't really understand the antipathy and downright disrespect towards Corgi from some RGIs.

Reason the HSE is looking at giving the register out to some other company is because they have to encourage competition but Corgi will keep the register because they have proved over time that they are a good organisation and are capable continuing to be so in the future.

Poor misguided fool :eek:

Mine is everywhere ,letterheads,adverts,van,business cards ,website you name it so what is the difference on a site like this?

There are some very unbalanced people who spend a lot of time on the internet. It's called Care in the Community. In a civilised society they would be in a secure psychiatric unit.

Putting personal details on the internet is very inadvisable.

Seems like it :confused:

How dare you, sir!
I am a reasonable, sane and well-balanced person.....
when I remember to take my tablets.

Poor misguided fool :eek:

I'm a very cynical person by nature you know and the above is my perception of how Corgi will play things.

Tell you what though I'd rather be Corgi registered than not.

The public love Corgi they think that Corgi comes out to all of our jobs and ensures we are all doing our jobs perfectly and if we don't then Corgi will sort it and that is just the plumbing jobs :LOL:

The public love Corgi they think that Corgi comes out to all of our jobs and ensures we are all doing our jobs perfectly and if we don't then Corgi will sort it and that is just the plumbing jobs icon_lol.gif

i will have a pint of what your drinking

yer living in dreamland bonny lad :rolleyes:

The public love Corgi they think that Corgi comes out to all of our jobs and ensures we are all doing our jobs perfectly and if we don't then Corgi will sort it and that is just the plumbing jobs icon_lol.gif

I've had plenty of enquiries along the lines of 'do you do blocked drains/fit washing machines/change tap washers blah de blah?I called you because you were Corgi registered'

I was being sarcastic BTW.Public don't have a clue about Corgi they just think that it means people who are registered are somehow better at their jobs than those who aren't which suits me fine if it means I have some sort of competitive edge.

Whoever takes over from CORGI aint gonna be any cheaper or will offer us a better deal, they will have offered the government more than CORGI so will have to recoup this amount from somewhere.....No prizes for guessing from where. Add to that the confusion to the householder... CORGI, NAPIT whoever.. To the average Joe, who controls what is just a blur and once the confusion starts the only thing that matters to the householder is how quickly he can get his boiler fixed...Are you CORGI registered? No mate, I'm SH1T registered, they have taken over from CORGI

I for one still have no idea who to call for directory enquirys ...what was wrong with 1471?... It worked

I've plenty of 'do you do blocked drains/fit washing machines/change tap washers blah de blah?I called you because you were Corgi registered'

I was being sarcastic BTW.Public don't have a clue about Corgi they just think that it means people who are registered are somehow better at their jobs than those who aren't which suits me fine if it means I have some sort of competitive edge.

ive done it all in my time

**** up to the elbows on a monday morning

grease traps

feel free bonny lad

i also (with a squad) installed 1/2 the sprinklers in the NEC
and had praise for my pipework from a man that i respect
that you aint good enough to kiss his boots

so personally i dont give a toss what you think

i know what i am

ive done it all in my time

s**t up to the elbows on a monday morning

grease traps

feel free bonny lad

i also (with a squad) installed 1/2 the sprinklers in the NEC
and had praise for my pipework from a man that i respect
that you aint good enough to kiss his boots

so personally i dont give a toss what you think

i know what i am[/quote]

Apologies Kevplumb. I've obviously upset you which was never my intention just a bit of light hearted banter on my part.

Cheers.

Rumour down the ACS center is that Corgi will be merging with NICEIC :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back