CBB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone watching CBB if so do you think Jade is racist ? my view is that she's not, but just a few cards short of a full deck :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Get a life, you sadact.

Only joking, but its my opinion that I dont have an opinion on anybody in that house. ;) I havent watched any of it, and WONT watch any of it either!

Crafty said:
Get a life, you sadact.

Only joking, but its my opinion that I dont have an opinion on anybody in that house. ;) I havent watched any of it, and WONT watch any of it either!

You sad git :rolleyes: you don't know what your missing, or do you ? :LOL:

It's good. Personally I thought the Indian bird was looking down her nose at them a bit and asked for it.

This is probably not going to be a popular opinion but I quite admire Jade Goody. She came from nothing and with her background should have ended up with nothing but she's done quite well for herself all things considered.

Sponsored Links
pickles said:
It's good. Personally I thought the Indian bird was looking down her nose at them a bit and asked for it.

If she was looking down her nose at Jade, she had every justification for doing so. Jade is thoughtless and mouthy.

Would it be ok for someone to be abusive towards you just because they interpreted your expression?

This is probably not going to be a popular opinion but I quite admire Jade Goody.

Well we all have different tastes.

She came from nothing and with her background should have ended up with nothing but she's done quite well for herself all things considered.

So she is continuing to present the image that it is acceptable to be rude, abusive and generally socially unacceptable COS YA GET LOADS-A-MUNNEYYYYYYY!!!!!

I accept this had nothing to do with racism, just a non-entity mouthing abuse because she gets paid for it. Then we wonder why society is becoming more aggressive. :rolleyes:

Not really a BB fan myself, but the misses always watches it so when she started ranting on about what was happening I had to see what was occuring.

Bit OTT if you ask me really, all blown out of proportion. Jade Goody is a "talk first - think after" type, I can see why her remarks have been percieved as racist, but thats just Jade being Jade IMO.

Worldwide news, protests in India, bomb threats :eek:

What about the remarks Jermaine Jackson and Shilpa made about "white trash" etc? Are we all marching the streets protesting they are racist? NO!.... totally OTT :rolleyes:

Obviously Jade was bound to be evicted last night. If Shilpa went, imagine the uproar. The worlds gone mad :rolleyes:

;) IMO if in the interview Jade had said something along the lines of 'Shilpa is so beautiful and I was so jealous I just wanted to hurt her...'
all the bleeding hearts out there would have gone 'Awwwwww........' and it would have been 'come back Jade all is forgiven'. Then she would be back on track to make another few million and continue to disgrace herself and her country in the process.

i cant stand bb, or jade. but i think she was set up on this one.shipla is an actress.she made it big in the most cutthroat flim industry in the world.she may look like butter would not melt in her mouth but she is a tough woman.
it was not so much about race as class.jade is working class and shipla acts the princess.
I reckon it was all setup cos the viewing figures were falling. not falling now are they?

still hope the show gets pulled :LOL:

I dotn watch it, I cant see the point in it, I think I'd rather watch slow drying paint dry.
I dont know anything about any of them but I will say that whist JAde seems to me to be a bit "common" and Shipla a bit stuck up. At the end of the day, I dont see whats wrong with calling her miss popadom or whatever, its only the same as calling someone from the north east "geordie", or someone from Scotland "Jock", or someone from the south calling me a northern git. This racism malarky is one way, if an Asian person caled me a bacon butty eater could I then claim racial harrasment? What about if someone from Pakistan called me a Brit (short from British) and I in return called them a **** (short for Pakistan) oh I can just imagine... Its a load of ******, I say leave Jade alone, if you dont like it then get on the next boat. Now dont get me wrong, I take people for what they are, but put it another way, if you have guests in your house, you treat them as such, BUT they also should act as such, if not, you show them the door - EXACTLY the same.

When will everyone see through all this reality nonsense and realise that its just a "get rich quick for doing sod all" scheme for the producers.

They must be laughing their kit off at how easy it is to make serious money nowadays.

The whole world has gone celebrity mad and there's no hope for us all until it comes to an end.

Jade Goody is simply one very sad example who, to give her some credit, has managed to get a good deal for herself out of it ...

It's still all arse though ;)

Sponsored Links
Back