Another vicious dog - another dead child

nobody should leave em alone with each other - until the child is mature enough to understand an animal and the dog very well trained.
Gotcha.
Keep the kids locked away until they are mature enough - righto.
But children are inquisitive and mischievous and have arms and legs and dogs are fascinating.

My take is that you must be exceedingly dumb to bring a potential child killer into your home if you have vulnerable young children. People ARE that stupid though, especially when it comes to cute puppies and emotions.

Sponsored Links
Gotcha.
Keep the kids locked away until they are mature enough - righto.
But children are inquisitive and mischievous and have arms and legs and dogs are fascinating.

My take is that you must be exceedingly dumb to bring a potential child killer into your home if you have vulnerable young children. People ARE that stupid though, especially when it comes to cute puppies and emotions.
Did I say keep kids locked up? You're very good at reading what I've not written. Righto.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a terrible incident.
i think you should have to get training, before you have a dog, and checked up, to see if your responsible enough.
then you can get a certificate.
breeding of dogs to sell, should be illegal unless your registered proper buisness, and monitered.
if both are not complied then its automatic,prison sentence, minimum of 5 years,no parole. and banned for life, of ever owning a dog.

would it work, maybe ,maybe not, but not trying to prevent this from happening again is worse.

Sponsored Links
this is a terrible incident.
i think you should have to get training, before you have a dog, and checked up, to see if your responsible enough.
then you can get a certificate.

breeding of dogs to sell, should be illegal unless your registered proper buisness, and monitered.
if both are not complied then its automatic,prison sentence, minimum of 5 years,no parole. and banned for life, of ever owning a dog.

would it work, maybe ,maybe not, but not trying to prevent this from happening again is worse.

Like a gas safety cert? That's a fool proof system as well of course ..

Would give new meaning to the old term corgi registered come to think of it

Like a gas safety cert? That's a fool proof system as well of course ..

Would give new meaning to the old term corgi registered come to think of it
Staffordshire bull terriers are not essential items. It's a choice thing. If people are dumb enough to expose small children and babies to these animals then God help us.

Staffordshire bull terriers are not essential items. It's a choice thing. If people are dumb enough to expose small children and babies to these animals then God help us.

Do you want to ban people then ?

From what?

My personal view is that dogs and babies don't mix. Either one or the other.

It always amuses me how some dog owners think that everyone should like their dog just because they do. Crackers.

If a person keeps a dog and it goes on to kill their child they pay the price with their child's life. That is the risk they took by being irresponsible with their dog. I fail to see how everyone else as well as the people involved should be made accountable in any way whatsoever ??

If a person keeps a dog and it goes on to kill their child they pay the price with their child's life. That is the risk they took by being irresponsible with their dog. I fail to see how everyone else as well as the people involved should be made accountable in any way whatsoever ??
You are implying that the child is the person's possession. It is not: it is an individual, with rights.
If they left their child to be molested and murdered, would they be above the law, "because they'd suffered enough"?

You are implying that the child is the person's possession. It is not: it is an individual, with rights.
If they left their child to be molested and murdered, would they be above the law, "because they'd suffered enough"?

Bad english on my part. I said I fail to see how everyone else should be made accountable in any way

Sponsored Links
Back