Another vicious dog - another dead child

Sponsored Links
I get the gist ok.

You think you can successfully have a powerful, lethal pet and inquisitive children in the same house, without a large degree of risk?
Lol, I don't think you do get the gist! Or read my posts properly, otherwise you'd not ask me that question. Superb.

Sponsored Links
You agree with me then.(y)
Horay! Thought you were trying to be argumentative and sarcastic just for the fun of it - as is your style.

Yes, I do agree, no young children with dogs unattended and said as much. No dogs, not just Staffys. I do also stress that some owners of dogs make matters worse with bad training or no training.

Kids are kids, dogs are dogs, which is why nobody should leave em alone with each other - until the child is mature enough to understand an animal and the dog very well trained.
Perhaps if you had said families with young children should not own killer dogs until the child is much older, I would have got the gist a few posts earlier.(y)

Perhaps if you had said families with young children should not own killer dogs until the child is much older, I would have got the gist a few posts earlier.(y)
I did, as you highlighted.
This was a massive clue too:
So to leave a dog with a baby or a toddler is stupidity on behalf of the owner and the parent..
Sorry you found it difficult to understand. Perhaps if you'd read the posts instead of nitpicking we wouldn't have wasted so much time.

Last edited by a moderator:
noseall is hoping someone comes on saying dogs are ok with small children and babies in the home. Then he can have a good go at them to pacify his anger and call them all the names under the sun.
Not that it will do any good.
If he feels that strongly about it then why doesn't he contact his mp or petition government instead of wasting his time on here?

noseall is hoping someone comes on saying dogs are ok with small children and babies in the home. Then he can have a good go at them to pacify his anger and call them all the names under the sun.
If he feels that strongly about it then why doesn't he contact his mp or petition government instead of wasting his time on here?

Brigadier was eagar to bite on that as well :ROFLMAO:

Who can blame him for thinking about the kid, it's not nice and unless you're a psychopath it's a horrible thing to even hear about let alone be personally involved in.

Surely not. I thought he was the "parity fairy" :ROFLMAO:

Are there such things as "killer" dogs or is the problem the owners who train them to be that way? I've not met an aggressive SBT while out with my lab. I know someone with a Rottie called Daisy who's as gentle as anything. I think dogs and children should be kept apart except under responsible adult supervision.

staffordshire Bull Terrier - again... was 100% sure that again this breed before even entering this thread..
When will people learn just to shot them all?

I did, as you highlighted.
This was a massive clue too:

Sorry you found it difficult to understand. Perhaps if you'd read the posts instead of nitpicking we wouldn't have wasted so much time.
I understand perfectly.

Nosealls' take: A dog should not be in the same house as a baby.

Blightys' take: A dog is fine in a house with a baby as long as the two are kept apart.

Or am I reading it wrong? At no point in your previous posts have you discerned between the two sentences above, rather just posted a lot of ambiguous waffle. Could you just answer instead of trying to be a smartass.(y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back