Super chelsea

Read what I said coco.
You aint finished top, as in first in years!
I dont care about your supporters, couldnt give a flying fook!
All I know is we have been consistently better than you for the last decade. Your team is shizer and long may it continue..
Enjoy your europa league, we wont!

Blue is the colour....

2lix3ya.jpg

Sponsored Links
Just a matter of interest, what you gonna do if Chelsea win in Munich? Are you going to hide away as you will be have made an absolute James blunt of yourself yet again

Well done thats a clever graphic!
Where the one about the premier league..... Oh yeah you aint got one!
Even blackburn have won the premier league! Oh the mighty pool! Yawn! :eek:

Well done thats a clever graphic!
Where the one about the premier league..... Oh yeah you aint got one!
Even blackburn have won the premier league! Oh the mighty pool! Yawn! :eek:

You mean the title.....yeah we have won it 18 times, thats 14 times more than the rentboys :LOL: :LOL:

Dont try and change it by calling it the Prem, its the same competition, just a different trophy,

carry on :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ok how long has it been since you won it? Hope you can remember it cos it will be a long time before you win it again! :LOL:

Delusions of grandeur :LOL:
Hope your happy with 8th!
:LOL:

It really does not matter when or who won it last or how many years any team go back.........its ALL history and the only one thats not is Man utd who are current champions until sunday then they will be consigned to the history books

did they go to Anfield dressed as red plastic seats last night

Haha....quality :LOL: :LOL:

If only Terry was playing in the final, I hear Bayern are thinking of putting in an appeal for him.

Not that it's anything to do with you. :rolleyes:

I had no idea you played for scumpool :eek:

Btw its not over until your missus sings

Still if both manchester clubs win on sunday, we will only lose the league on goal difference against a club that has spent 100s of millions on mercenaries paid for by a sugar daddy city raise no money in their own right, all man u cash comes from fans.

we have also had a huge injury list and despite that we could still have won it and we may yet.

Its been so long now no liverpool fan can remember winning the league :mrgreen:

Still if both manchester clubs win on sunday, we will only lose the league on goal difference against a club that has spent 100s of millions on mercenaries paid for by a sugar daddy city raise no money in their own right, all man u cash comes from fans.

we have also had a huge injury list and despite that we could still have won it and we may yet.

and united have never spent millions, or spent more than any other club have they? did you only start watching football in 1993?

If City had not lost a certain player, the title would have been wrapped up months ago.

The point your missing is that UTDs money comes from the CLUB not some one bank rolling it

If would say that vidic and fletcher were just as big losses to utd

Mind you spending millions has got u sweet fa

5 home wins ALL SEASON :eek:

Fortress Anfield I think not :mrgreen:

Read somewhere Utd team on Sunday cost more than City (not sure how true but not much in it)

as for money coming from fans thats a myth and only reason no one pumping money into Utd is because the Glazers don't have any

huge injury list lol we lost Yaya, Kolo to ACN, VK and Mario to bans given for sending offs by corrupt officials

anyway as a true football fan this is a Chelsea thread and I would like to congratulate them on their FA Cup win

Sponsored Links
Back