Super chelsea

I hope Chelsea win and will be rooting for them..........thats my heart talking but my head says its got to be Barcelona..........so cmon Chelsea

Sponsored Links
Barca play madrid between the chelsea games so hopefully messi will pick up a knock and wont be able to play! (going to church at the weekend and will pray for it anyway, i aint religious but it cant hurt can it?). Atleast one english club is flying the flag!
Come on you blues

Must admit i am surprised that his thread hasnt been hijacked by chelsea haters, my hats off to you! :LOL: I know its cos you dont think were getting past barca, but it makes a change. :mrgreen:

yeah, nice to see people getting behind the only brittish team left in it.
I actually think we have a chance to get past barca. They are suspect at the back, especially now with abidal out for the season. If we have a go at them like we did napoli at the bridge then im sure we could do it

yeah, nice to see people getting behind the only brittish team left in it.
I actually think we have a chance to get past barca. They are suspect at the back, especially now with abidal out for the season. If we have a go at them like we did napoli at the bridge then im sure we could do it

Suspect at the back?

They have conceded 22 goals all season :eek:

and scored.........86!

Sponsored Links
Come on now snics they aint the best at the back. Its hard to score against a team when you only have 30-35% posession. Hence why they dont concede much, but they can be got at. Saw one of there games not so long ago, 2-2 i think they wherent so special. We will see wont we! :eek:

We might not be as good team as previously, but they say fortune favours the brave, so im hoping that we give them a good game and arent to negative!
They cant be sh!t hot every game, if they where, they would be top of the league.

The mighty wigan out of the way! Bring on fulham! Easy!
Just need arsenhole to get beat today!
Come on you blues ;)

The mighty wigan out of the way! Bring on fulham! Easy!
Just need arsenhole to get beat today!
Come on you blues ;)
Wtf was Caldwell doing as wigans furthest forward player 2mins into extra time. Cost his team a draw IMO.
Anyways, wigans loss is our gain,

Gutted nandos volley didn't go in though

Shame it didnt go in for him. Would have been nice to have him flying as weve got these important games coming up.
Anyway, onwards and upwards :)

Not so super tonight!
Barca will hardly be quaking in there boots!
I see the barca v madrid game has been brought forward 24 hours.
Would the fa do the same? Balls they would
Woudnt even bring it forward 5 hours!
Who thought that chelsea vs spuds should be on at 6pm.
There maybe trouble ahead........

Barca play madrid between the chelsea games so hopefully messi will pick up a knock and wont be able to play! (going to church at the weekend and will pray for it anyway, i aint religious but it cant hurt can it?). Atleast one english club is flying the flag!
Come on you blues

You're going to the kirk, to pray for someone to get injured? Its been a while since I was there, but I'm pretty sure that would have been frowned on :D I think Barca, having had their wee rocky patch are on top form again. If Chelski are to have any hope they must be uber clinical with any chances which come their way, because they are likely to have only 30-35% posession of the ball. I have never seen a team keep the ball like them.It can be beautiful to watch...

Handymanny thinks Barca's possession football is boring to watch. I've got a feeling he's going to be bored sh*tless in the semis. :LOL: :LOL:

IMO dont like to see one team (especially when its not mine) have that much posession! Id rather see end to end football, rather than one team chasing shadows.
If we are ruthless with our chances we can get a goal or two even with 35% posession! Just got to take our chances when they come.
Remember Messi record against us aint to good! Admittedly hes come on a bit since we last played them!
Just got to worry about Xavi, Iniesta and co! :LOL:

Anyway sooey just keep watchng Liverpoop! Keeps me smiling!
King kennys crown is slipping, and it looks like the pressure is getting to him!
Those owners aint be happy with that outlay on players and s h i t thats being served up at the moment.

IMO dont like to see one team (especially when its not mine) have that much posession! Id rather see end to end football, rather than one team chasing shadows.
If we are ruthless with our chances we can get a goal or two even with 35% posession! Just got to take our chances when they come.
Remember Messi record against us aint to good! Admittedly hes come on a bit since we last played them!
Just got to worry about Xavi, Iniesta and co! :LOL:

Anyway sooey just keep watchng Liverpoop! Keeps me smiling!
King kennys crown is slipping, and it looks like the pressure is getting to him!
Those owners aint be happy with that outlay on players and s h i t thats being served up at the moment.

The record will remain......Liverpool are the only team to beat them in the Nou Camp

Barca are just too good, I would be very surprised if Chelsea get a sniff at goal!

Sponsored Links
Back