Super chelsea

Sponsored Links
B*ll*x to Torres, I'm more worried about what these americans are going to do next after sacking Dalgliesh. Whatever happens it looks as though they're going to want instant results...in a game they know nothing about. Doesn't look good. :evil:

They will employ a director of football to concentrate on the footballing side of things, rumour has it David Dein is going to be appointed that role....he worked wonder at Arsenal, and he has been advising FSG for last couple of months.

and it looks like Villa Boas is now the front runner for the job, after Lampard and co forced him out of Chelsea :confused:

I'd like to see Martinez get it, but they'd have to give him a few years to do something. I don't think these yanks are prepared to do that for anybody, Like I said it doesn't look good to me.

Hi boys been away in sunny lanzarote!
Just need to say GET FOOKIN IN THERE!!
Elated to say the least! Wont rub your noses in it to much, other than to say good luck in the europa!

I knew kk was a dead man walking! Martinez will end up like AVB, wont be given enough time to do anything and will end up getting the tin tack, when things arent going to plan! Atleast you will have something to play for next season........avoiding relegation! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CHAMPIONIES, CHAMPIONIES O WHEY O WHEY O WHEY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hi boys been away in sunny lanzarote!
Just need to say GET FOOKIN IN THERE!!
Elated to say the least! Wont rub your noses in it to much, other than to say good luck in the europa!

I knew kk was a dead man walking! Martinez will end up like AVB, wont be given enough time to do anything and will end up getting the tin tack, when things arent going to plan! Atleast you will have something to play for next season........avoiding relegation! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CHAMPIONIES, CHAMPIONIES O WHEY O WHEY O WHEY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :LOL: :LOL:

YOU'VE WON IT ONE TIME....YOU'VE WON IT ONE TIII IIII MMMMME.
WHO GIVES A FU UUU CKCK, YOU'VE WON IT ONE TIME.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1st of many!! There always has to be a first!
You wont be winning it anytime soon....may be you could add a eurapoopa cup to your impressive list of trophies!! :LOL: :LOL:
:mrgreen:

1st of many!! There always has to be a first!
You wont be winning it anytime soon....may be you could add a eurapoopa cup to your impressive list of trophies!! :LOL: :LOL:
:mrgreen:
They've no chance, spurs are in that diddy cup now

Sponsored Links
Back